Chapter 14

Zac's POV

  "Ok," Jami says pulling Callie by her wrist. 

  "Ok, let's get this straight  Mason I don't know what your intentions are, but if you think you are going to date Callie you are wrong because she deserves more than you because your a worthless loser that can't get his act together," I say looking Mason in the eyes.

  "She can make her own decisions can't she," Mason says with his cheeks getting slightly flushed. 

  "Yeah she can, but last time she did that she let you bully her for almost two years," I say getting in his face. 

  The next thing I know I'm on the floor. I reach up and touch my face around my jaw and I can tell it's already swolling.

  Mason's POV

    I could feel myself getting madder by the minute and I knew if he wouldn't stop I would get to my braking point and I couldn't do that because I finally got a shot with the girl that I lik.... no love.

   "Yeah she can, but last time she did that she let you bully her for almost two years," Zac says as he is getting in my face.

  Then everything blurred and was in slow motion and I throw a punch that knocks him smack on the ground. I feel my knuckles throbbing, so I look down and they are bleeding. I know I shouldn't of done it as soon as I saw him on the ground.

  Callie's POV

  I look over to see what is taking Zac and Mason so long and I see Zac lying on the ground and Mason looking pitiful holding his fist saying something to Zac. 

  "I'm sorry i didn't mean to why did you have to put me over the age I'm trying to chang....." Mason says looking up to see me standing there.

  "What the heck happened over here," I say practically screaming.

  "I'm sorry things got out of hand and Zac was yelling at me and I got mad.

  "Omg, Zac are you ok," Jami says helping Zac up off the floor.

  "What was that for," Zac says swinging at Mason.

  "Zac, leave don't ruin this for me," I say getting angry. 

   I grab Mason's hand and put it in mine examining his cut knuckles.

  "How am I the one that is ruining this for you your new "boyfriend" just punched me," Zac says his face flushed and angry.

  I can feel myself shaking from rage and anger.

  "Leave, Zac I just  can't do this right now let me have a good date," I say trying to calm myself down. 

  "Don't tell my boyfriend to leave Callie what the frick has gotten into you you should check yourself before you wreck yourself," Jami says raising her voice. 

  "I'm going to ask you to leave," says the manager.

  "Yes ma'am," I say grabbing my icee and walking out the door.

  I don't bother to say goodbye to Zac or Jami, I'm so angry at them. It's so obvious Zac pushed him over the edge he is good at that.  I see Mason walk out and start walking to his truck I follow him and get in. 

  "Why did you take up for me they're your best friends," Mason asks looking me in the eye.

  "Because I didn't want to ruin this date because I really like you and I know that he pushes people over the edge sometimes an....," I couldn't finish my sentence because he leaned in and kissed me right then and there.

  I kissed back but, only for a second because he pulled away. I look at him and he looks at me and I just sit there and smile probably like an idiot.

  "I know somewhere we can go if you wanna continue this date," Mason says breaking the silence.

  "Where," I ask.