Chapter 5

1st and 2nd period went by fast and soon it was 3rd period. I walk to my locker, Jami is already there because her 2nd period is right next to her locker.

"Hey," Jami says.

     "Hey," I say switching out my books in my locker.

     "Have you seen Zac I totally freaked out on him this morning asking him if he'd seen you and he said no," Jami says a little concerned.

     "Yeah, I saw him this morning in homeroom he asked if I had seen you and I told him we would tell him everything at lunch," I say shutting my lockers  and starting to walk to 3rd.

     "Oh ok I was worried I psyched him out or something," Jami says with a sigh of relief.

     "Why would you say that. You and Zac have dated since 6th grade," I say walking into the classroom.

     "I don't know I guess we have been dating a while," she says sitting in her seat.

     "A while that's three years longer than my relationships lasted," I say taking the seat behind her.

     "You've never had a boyfriend," Jami says getting her binder out of her book bag.  

     "Exactly," I say with a smile.

     As soon as I say that Mrs. Karen walks in and starts writing our assignment on the board.

     "Ok, class your assignment today is to write a 4-6 page paper about anything you would like to write about. The only guide lines you have to go by is it has to have at least 2 main characters and make up a land they go to."

      "That's easy," I think to myself.

     I start to write and soon I finish. I get out of my chair and realize everyone is only on there 2 or 3 page. I go up to Mrs. Karen and hand her my paper. She reads over it then she looks up at me.

     "Callie, this is really good I'm always surprised with you," she says with a smile.

     "Thank you Mrs. Karen," I say back.

     I return to my seat and sit down and read Jami's as she writes it. She is a really good writer, so we both take creative writing together.

   Soon class is over and we go to our lockers. When we get there Zac is waiting on us and he hugs Jami and kisses her on the cheek.

     "I wish I had a boyfriend even more when I see them together. Jami says this is my year to get a boyfriend, but I don't believe her," I think to myself.

     I look over after I grab my lunch out of my locker and they are making out.

     "Oh get a room," I tell them.

     "Stop being jealous," Zac says laughing.

     "Whatever," I say starting to laugh.

     We start walking to our lunch spot under the trees on the playground when I hear someone yell my name. 

___________________________
I know this was a short chapter but I thought I would leave y'all on a cliff hanger.