Chapter 7

Weston's POV (ooo different POV)

I roll over and look at the clock it's 12:00. I don't have school today so I slept in late. I sit up on the side of my bed and fix my hair. I stand up and put a shirt on and walk over to my computer and see if the YouNow from last night deleted. I type in the web address to YouNow and sure enough it was.

"Knock, knock," Kalynn says.

"Hey," I say sleepily.

"Do you want something from McDonald's?"

"Yeah, just a a cheeseburger and some fries, thanks," I say as I'm scrolling through Instagram to make sure there isn't anymore hate because I know Callie saw a hate comment on a photo I'm not oblivious.

"What's up with you?," Kalynn asks as she walked towards me.

"Nothing just looking at pictures on Instagram," I say trying to be convincing.

"Hey isn't that the girl that you guested last night," she asks pointing to a picture of Callie and a boy and a girl.

"Yeah," I say with a little jealousy in my voice.

As Kalynn leaves the room I click on the picture and hope there is a caption. Once it finishes loading I look for a caption. Thankfully there is one "Hanging out with y'all was amazing even though I was third wheeling😂". Then, I remember what she said last night about how she had never had a boyfriend. I sigh in relief and stand up out of my chair and walk down stairs.

___________________________
Sorry this is the shortest chapter ever but don't worry I will right another one today.