Chapter 4

"I'm talking about your sudden rush to fame that everyone is talking about," Jami says with wide eyes full of excitment.

     "What do you mean? What happened?," I say very confused.

     "That is what I'm asking." "Well I don't know nothing out of the ordinary happene..... wait unless it was real," I say getting excited, "Omg Omg Omg Omg it was real," I say starting to jump up and down.

     "Unless what was real," Jami says confused.

     "Hand me your phone," I ask Jami still jumping up and down

      Jami grabs her phone out of her purse and hands it to me. "Thanks," I say as I open the Instagram app. I go straight to my tags and sure enough the edits a screenshots of Weston and me are there. I know Jami is looking over my shoulder, so I decided not to go on the mean ones, but then realize they arent even there anymore.

     "No way you got guested by the one and only Weston Koury no wonder no one else knew why you gained 2k followers over night because we are the only ones that watch him," Jami says getting excited.

     "After school come over to my house and we are gonna re-watch the YouNow a billion times," Jami says still really excited.

      "We can't," I exclaim sadly.

       "Why not you can re-watch Younows you know," she says a little upset.

     "Someone deleted it I don't know who did because I don't know why Weston would do that," I say feeling confused.

     "Well then still my house after school because your gonna tell me everything," Jami says as she grabs her bag, "We need to get to class."

     "Ok see you in 3rd period," I say.

      She waves bye as she leaves the room and I grab the bathroom pass off the sink and open the bathroom door. Everyone is in homeroom so the hall is empty. I walk the hall quietly until I reach homeroom then open the door. Mr. Hughes looks up fom his book when I walk in then he continues to read his book. I put the bathroom pass back on the board and take my seat next to Zac, Jami's boyfriend.

     "Hey," I whisper.

      "Hey, did you see Jami this morning she seemed wierd," he whispered back.

     "Yeah, she's fine something happened we will tell you at lunc....." I got interupted.

     "Shhhhhhhhh," Mr. Hughes says a little aggitated.

      "Ok," Zac mouthes.

__________________________

Sorry this was a shorter chapter probably will write more tomorrow.