Chapter 13

"What does that mean," I say kinda nervous.

  "It means we can get some food or just sit down and wait for them to get here," Mason said in a tone that said don't worry I'm not gonna try and hook up with you in the bathroom, or maybe that was just me.

  "Oh ok," I say forcing a smile again.

  "This is so awkward," I think to myself.

  "Yeah, you want something from the concession stand," Mason asks walking towards it.

  "Yeah I'll take a cherry icee, and thank you," I say with a smile that is slightly less forced.

  "No problem," he says more or less smiling like crazy.

   I go sit down at the nearest table and he follows me with two icees, one is blue rasberry and one is cherry( which is mine)

  "Here you go."

  "Thanks for paying again," I say smiling.

  "No problem it is the gentlemen thing to do," he says looking at me.

  He comes and sits next to me and starts drinking his drink. Everything was silent all you could hear was the bowling balls knocking over the pins, the soft sound of the music playing, and people talking softly in the background. I looked at Mason while he was drinking his drink and the way the blue icee brought out the blue in his eyes, how perfect his pefect color of blonde hair laid on his head and  how is jaw and mouth formed around the straw as he drank his icee. As I'm staring at him I realize he is staring at me out of the corner of his eye. I quickly look away and start drinking my cherry icee. 

  "Hey," someone says.

  I look up and it's Jami and Zac.

  "Hey," I say a little thankful they finally got here.

  "Let's get started," Jami says getting excited. 

  I walk over with the group over to the table to get our shoes there is a really long.

  "Jami, Callie why don't ya'll go over there and save the lane?," Zac says.

  "Ok," Jami says grabbing my wrist and pulling me over to the lane.