Chapter 18

Callie's POV

"So who is this Weston kid,?" Mason asks suspiciously.

   "No one like I said he's famous I've only had one conversation with him he is nothing to worry about," I say reassuring him.

   "Ok, if you say so."

   "You want to go play some more games," I ask smiling.

   "Yeah, sure, race you to the wheel of fortune," Mason says as he throws the food away and starts to run.

   "No fair," I say getting out of the booth.

   Needless to say he won. When I reach the game he puts a token in and gets the jackpot which is a thousand tickets. The loud buzzer starts to go off and the man behind the corner looks up from his phone. He looks annoyed but he gets up and hands Mason the ticket.  Then walks over and sits back down and picks up his phone again. Mason and I continue to walk around and play games until it's time for him to take me home.

   As we walk to the machine to feed are tickets to I realize it's pouring down raining outside. We feed the machine are tickets and walk over to the counter with candy and cheap toys.

   "I want cotton candy," I say handing him my tickets.

   "Ok," he says getting down a bag of cotton candy.

   " I want the little teddy bear," Mason says then looks at me.

   I couldn't help but get a smile on my face as Mason handed me the bear. When we walk outside Mason realizes it's raining.

    "No I can't get Mr. Beary wet," I say faking a frown.

   "You named the bear Mr. Beary," Mason says with a laugh.

   "Yeah, so what," I say as I stuff him under my shirt.

    "We are gonna make a run for it ok," Mason says laughing and grabbing my hand.

   "Ok," I say taking a step into the rain.

   Mason pulls out his keys and unlocks his truck then we take off. I get soaked as I'm running but I don't care when we reach the car I let go of his hand and jump in the car.

   You look so cute with your hair wet," Mason says smiling like crazy and pushing my hair back.

    He leans in and kisses me and I kiss back. He grabs my back and pulls me closer never breaking the kiss. I reach around and run my fingers through his hair. I reach my leg over to sit in his lap when my knee hits the car horn and it goes off. We break the kiss and I pull my leg back. Then he starts to laugh and then I start to laugh and we laugh all the way back to my house.

   "Well it stopped raining," he says still laughing.

   "That's a good thing," I say wiping the tears off my face from laughing so hard.

    We pull up to my house and Mason gets out the car and walks to the other side and helps me out of the car.

   "Are we dating now," I ask as I put my key into the front door of my house.

   "You tell me," he says as he leans in and kisses me on the forehead.

   I turn and open my door and walk in.

   "Yeah I say we are," I say as I shut the door and watch him drive away.

   I run up to my room and go on my phone and see I already have some messages.
_______________________________
J: hey I'm sorry I didn't mean to blow up, you know I love you right
C:yes I do, love you too
_______________________________
M: goodnight😘
C:goodnight😘
_______________________________
Z:sorry
C:it's fine I had fun so don't worry
_______________________________
I sit down my phone on my bedside table, change into some pjs, grab Mr. Beary and go to sleep.