Chapter 2

"Ok let's play never have I ever," Weston says sitting down in his chair. "Ok," I say while holding five fingers up. "Weston you go first." "Ok, never have I ever had a boyfriend," he says with confidence. "Ok never have I......" He interrupts me. "You didn't put a finger down," Weston says accusingly. "I know I've never had a boyfriend so I wouldn't have to put a finger down," I say with a smirk on my face. Weston looks at me in confusion, "you have never had a boyfriend?" "Nope, but now it's my turn," I say laughing. "Never have I ever grinned on YouNow." Weston slowly puts down one finger. "Ok that wasn't fair," he says. "Yes it is you can say whatever you want," I say crossing my arms trying to act serious. "Fine, if you wanna play that way play that way," he says shaking his head. "Never have I ever been a girl," he says with a ha I got you look. I put down one finger, " well I bet you hoped I would put down one finger," I say laughing. "Haha very funny," he says. "Never have I ever said Jeremy more than six times in one video," I say trying to hold back laughter. "Fine you got me again stupid Jeremy giving me away,"he says laughing. You know what I'm done with this," he says pouting. "Awe you sad cause you can't get me," I say. I look at him laughing and he is laughing.

I make the mistake of looking at the comments and they are all about they think we already act like we are dating. Weston doesn't seem to notice or he doesn't care and then I see people asking for my Instagram. "My Instagram is @callie_graham." "Oh let me go follow you," Weston says. "Oh I was answering the people," I say. "Wow I forgot they where there," he says laughing.

Weston gets on his phone so I look at mine. I go on the Instagram app and see I have 57 new followers 309 likes and 20 tags. I go on the tags and see edits and screenshots of me and Weston a lot of the captions say how me and Weston look so cute together and how pretty I am, but others aren't as nice saying that I'm a fake *itch that is just trying to get my 20 minutes of fame. Needless to say I don't like those post and I go off of them, but realized that I'm hurt and a tear was rolling down my cheek. I quickly wipe it away and hope no one noticed. I looked up and Weston is looking at me.

"Sorry I zoned out I was looking on my phone I got side tracked," I say trying to act calm. "Are you ok you where just crying," Weston says actually sounding a little concerned. "Yeah just read a... um quote that made me sad," I say. "Oh ok, well I normally end my late night broadcast around 2:00 am and it's 3:00 am so bye guys I'll probably broadcast tomorrow. Callie is their anything you would like to say," he says. "Yeah thanks for letting me stay on here the whole night," I say laughing. "Bye Callie," Weston says. He ends the guest then ends the broadcast. I turn of my computer and my lights and pray really hard that, that wasn't just a dream.