Chapter 3

"Was it really a dream," I say to myself as I'm scrolling through Weston's YouNow page.

That dream was so real though how could this be it just can't be a dream," I say as I'm turning off my computer. I walk over to my phone to turn on my music and realize I forgot to put it on charge. I grab my charger and do so. "I should have know that couldn't of happened just be happy you had a dream like that."

I walk over to my closet to pick out something to wear. On mornings like this I wish I had a uniform, so I don't have to pick anything out. I pick out a really simple outfit just a pair of ripped jeans with some boots and a white knitted sweater. I tuck the bottom of the sweater in my jeans then walk over to my make-up table.

"No could my hair look any worse," I say as I'm looking in the mirror at my crazy hair that is tangled and very unattractive curly hair. I check my clock by my bed to see what time it is. "Great just great this is being the worst day ever it's already 7:30 and I have to leave in 15 minutes." I look at my hair and realize it would take me an hour just to straighten my hair and make it look good. I grab a rubber band and put my hair in a messy bun and grab a blue plaid bandana and make it a cute head band. I get up out of my chair to look in the mirror.

"Ok Callie you did a good job you look really cute and I still have seven minutes to spare." Then it hits me I didn't do my makeup crap. I basically run to my makeup table and sit down nearly missing the chair. I quickly put on some foundation, some highlighter, mascara, and some light lipstick. "Good I have two minutes to spare," I say with a breathe of relief.

I walk down the hall and into the kitchen and grab a granola bar. I quickly grab my bags and leave the house. I walk out the house and start my 13 minute walk to school. As I walk to school I think of my dream. "When I get to the school I will have to tell Jami about it she will be excited and say it means something," I think to myself. I could just text her about it I go to grab my phone and realize I left it at the house.

As I walk into the school everyone looks at me. I walk up to Jami and say "Hey what's wrong with everyone." "Good your here, come to the girls bathroom after you put down your stuff," she says sounding a little concerned/excited. "Ok," I say as I'm walking into homeroom. I set my stuff down then grab the bathroom pass and head to the bathroom.

"Hey," I say opening the bathroom door. "I have to tell you some......" Jami interrupts me. "Yeah I know tell me everything," she says a little demanding. "Ok, well I last night I had this dream an....." Jami interrupts me again, "a dream no why are you telling me about this?" "What do you mean Jami?"

__________________________________

Sorry for the cliffhanger but I wanted to do one because my friend tumblrrowland uses them with her story Unforgettable and it's really good you should check it out