Chapter 9

"So are you really gonna think about going out on a "date" with Mason," Jami asks giggling.

"Yeah I was kinda thinking that we could go on a double date?," I say pleading.

"Callie, I just don't know it's Mason I don't think we can trust him and it's not like you have feelings for him," Jami says looking at me.

I look down at the ground and don't answer her.

"You did not catch feelings for Mason Carter for goodness sake did you," Jami says getting mad.

I continue to look at the ground, my cheeks turning red and still not answering her.

"Answer me," Jami says angrily.

"I don't know," I say still looking at the floor.

I can see Zac put his hands behind his head and turning around in confusion.

"After everything that he did to you not to mention that I just found out your gonna forgive him and go on your first date with him," Zac says confused.

"God, stop yelling at me," I say walking into the living room.

I walk into the living room and Jami and Zac follow me.

"I wasn't yelling at you I'm just confused because if you go on a date with him he might try and kiss you and then y'all would start dating and ughhhhh. I'm sorry your just like my little sister and I feel like I need to protect you," Zac says sounding a little frustrated.

"I know what it could lead to that's why I wanted it to be a double date and I'm not your "little" sister I'm barely a year younger than you," I say looking at Zac and laughing.

"Ok well considering we got that out of the way tell us about you on YouNow with Weston," Jami says getting excited.

"Last night I was on YouNow watching Weston and he said I'm going to guest some people, so I got in the guest queue and he requested to guest me then.............. and that's all that happened it was no big deal," I say shrugging my shoulders.

     "Yes it is he guested you for almost 3 hours," Jami says jumping up and down.

    "So what he will forget me in a few days just like he does all the girls at meet and greets," I say looking at Jami and acting like I don't care.

     "Well if this Weston guy likes you he will try and get in touch with you," Zac says putting his arm around and pulling me in for a hug.

     "What would happen though if he did he's famous."

     "Well Callie you would have to figure that out when you get there," Jami says coming over to me and Zac and turning our hug into a group hug.

     "Do y'all know that y'all are the best friends ever," I say smiling.