Chapter 20

Callie's POV
  "You're Mario Selman,"I say shocked not really even believing it.
   "Yes," Mario says.
    "How did you get my number?"
   "That was easy just messaged a fan girl that was your friend,"Mario says acting as if it's no big deal.
    I immediately knew he was talking about my internet friend Stacy. We used to be super close and we even met, but we drifted apart in the last few months or so and she was a huge Julian fan.
    "Why," I ask.
    "Because I have a question," he says choosing each word carefully.
    "What is it and why would it be important enough to stalk me and get my number."
    "Have you and the dude in your picture been dating a while?"
   "No just a day or so," I say.
   "Ok, well ummm...," Mario trails off.
   "Ummmm what you didn't call me twenty times just to ask me that," I say.
   "It's just I don't want to say much but there is a possible meet up I'm having with Weston in a few weeks and I was wondering if you would want to tag along?"
   "Really," I say shocked.
   "Yeah and you can bring one friend, get back to me if you can go, you have my number and I'm trusting you with it," Mario says.
    "Ok, thank you," I say with a huge smile on my face.
    "Well I have to go so bye," he says.
   "Bye."
   "I have so much to tell Jami," I think to myself.