2

"Damn guys, that show absolutely rocked!" Ashton exclaimed as the four boys retreated back to their dressing room.

"Yeah, I'm sweating like hell though," Luke complained as Calum sat down on one of the couches.

"Same," Calum said as he pulled his shirt off.

He looked over at Michael, who was drinking from his water bottle. Calum smiled, he thought the black haired boy was beautiful.

"I'm going to snapchat something," Ashton mumbled as he took his phone out, but Calum wasn't paying attention to him. He was focussed on the boy in front of him.

"Baby," Calum whined, making grabby hands at Michael. Said boy looked up from his phone and giggled at Calum's pout, before walking over to him and sitting on his lap, giving him a quick peck on his lips.

Yeah, Calum and Michael were dating. They had been for a while now, but nobody except for their families, band and staff knew. A lot of their friends had their suspicions, but Michael and Calum decided to keep their relationship a little bit secret for now. They weren't allowed to come out, anyway, their management had said it would be a bad idea to do so.

It didn't matter, though. Calum and Michael were happy together. Okay, they wished for a normal relationship, where they could go out holding hands and stuff, but for now, it was okay like this.

Calum smiled as he put his forehead against Michael's.

"Ew, you're sweaty!"

"You love it."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"You're lucky I love you," Michael sighed, giving his boyfriend another peck.

"Damn guys, we loved tonight! Didn't we? Luke, mate, what do you think of tonight's show?" Ashton said as he turned the camera to Luke.

They posted some videos on snapchat, played around with some filters, and then all climbed into the bus to drive to the next city.

They all went to bed immediately, seeing as they were pretty tired and had to play another show the next day.

When Calum woke up and walked towards the front room of the bus, he smiled as he saw Michael.

"Hey kitten," he greeted, giving his boyfriend a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning babe," Michael said, a grin forming on his face.

"Sleep well?" Calum asked, wrapping his arms around Michael's waist from behind and nuzzling his face in the crook of his neck.

"Yeah," Michael hummed, intertwining his fingers with Calum's. He could stand like this forever. He felt safe in Calum's arms, like nothing bad could ever happen to him.

That is, until Ashton and Luke came running in with frowns on their faces.

"What's wrong?" Michael asked in concern, his two friends looked so distraught.

"Haven't you guys seen it yet?" Luke asked in surprise, making Michael and Calum look at each other before shrugging.

"What?"

"Look at your Twitter. Now," Ashton said, sitting down on the couch and biting his lip.

"Well, okay," Calum said before letting go of Michael to look at his phone.

He opened the Twitter app, and saw that a lot of fans were freaking out. He didn't really want to read everything at the moment, but something caught his eye. It was a picture, a screenshot from their last night's snapchat.

Dreams (Malum one shots)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें