9

"I'm going to sleep, guys," Michael said while standing up.

The other three boys looked up from whatever they were doing, Luke mumbling a quick goodnight to the lilac-haired boy. Ashton smiled at him and wished him a good night as well.

Calum stood up and walked over to where Michael was standing sleepily.

"Goodnight baby," Calum said, giving him a quick peck on his lips.

Michael smiled and pressed his lips against Calum's again, letting go quickly and walking towards where the bunks were.

They were on tour, so all of the boys were pretty tired, but they managed. They enjoyed what they did, even if it was tiring sometimes.

"Ugh, stop it," Luke said, "you guys are too cute."

"Shut up Luke, you're just jealous," Ashton said, throwing a pillow at his blonde friend.

"Hell yeah I am. I want a relationship like theirs!" Luke whined.

"You could have one," Ashton mumbled, but it was too quiet for Luke to hear.

Calum looked at Ashton with sad eyes. He knew about his love for Luke, but Luke was too blind to see it.

Calum was in a happy relationship, and he could understand why people were jealous of Michael and him. They were pretty darn cute sometimes. They had been dating for almost two years now, and of course they fought sometimes, but it was okay, they were too in love to break up.

The fans loved the two of them together. Calum had been afraid when they came out, but surprisingly, almost every fan supported them. Not everybody did, of course, but they didn't focus on that, they only focussed on their happiness.

Calum would take Michael out on these cute little dates, and their fans would gush over whatever picture they could get of the two boys together.

"I'm going to sleep as well, guys. I'm pretty tired," Calum said. The two other boys said goodnight and Calum went to his bunk.

It was quiet, except for Michael's soft breaths, when Calum climbed into his bed. He scrolled through his Instagram and Twitter for a little while before he put his phone away.

He closed his eyes, falling asleep pretty quickly.

A shout was what woke him up.

"No, no! Please!" Calum heard someone shout.

Calum sat up quickly. The voice he heard was Michael's. Calum stepped out of his bunk and went over to Michael's.

"Please, please, please. No!" Michael shouted. Calum pulled over the curtain of the boy's bunk. He saw Michael laying there, a little bit of sweat coating his forehead.

Calum immediately put his hands on Michael's shoulders. It hurt to see his boyfriend with tears on his beautiful pale face, and the only thing Calum could think of doing was shaking him awake.

"Mikey, Mikey! Please, baby, wake up," he said.

Michael's eyes opened with one last shout. Tears were still flooding from his eyes, his body was shaking.

"Cal?" Michael whimpered.

"Baby, it's okay, it was a nightmare, you're okay now," Calum whispered, rubbing one hand over Michael's shoulder.

"I-I.. Sorry."

"Don't be, it's not your fault babe," Calum said sadly.

"Can you lay next to me, please?" Michael whispered.

"Of course, Mikey," Calum said, climbing in next to his boyfriend. He immediately wrapped his arms around Michael's pale waist, pulling him close.

Michael immediately felt better with Calum next to him.

"I dreamed.. I dreamed you were leaving me," he whispered eventually.

"Mikey, I'd never leave you," Calum said immediately.

"B-but, there are people who are so much better than me.."

"Not at all. I love you Mikey. More than anything. I've loved you for all these years, it's not going to stop. Not now, not ever. I promise you, I'll love you forever."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

"I love you too," Michael said.

Calum smiled, "I know, baby."

Both of the boys soon fell asleep in each other's arms. And everything was okay.

Because Calum's wasn't going to leave. Not now, not ever.

-

A/N

Hey guys, sorry for the wait! The last few weeks have been hectic, school has started again so yeah. I really wanted to update and this little thingy was in my drafts.. So I dreamed about someone having a nightmare, I guess? It was weird.

Hopefully the next chapter will be better, sorry!

Bye x