5

"Come on Cal, I really want to grab some popcorn before it starts!" Luke said, pulling Calum's sleeve.

The Maori followed his friend towards the stadium. He didn't even really like baseball all that much, but Luke had won two tickets, and he didn't want to go alone, so he dragged Calum along. Calum couldn't say no to Luke, and the blonde boy knew it.

They searched for their places and sat down once they had found them. The game wouldn't start for another thirty minutes, but Luke always wanted to be on time, wherever he went, and that's why they were too early. Calum didn't mind, though, he didn't like being too late either.

Luke stood up suddenly, making Calum look up at him with a confused expression.

"I'm going to pee, and then I'm going to get some popcorn. I'll be right back," he said before running off.

Calum sighed and took his phone out. While he was scrolling through his Twitter and Facebook, he felt someone sit down beside him. On the other side than Luke, though. Calum looked up and saw a pale boy with blue hair, who was talking to another man.

The pale boy turned towards the field, before turning his head a little bit towards Calum.

"Hi," he smiled.

"Hey," Calum smiled back. The boy seemed friendly, and Calum thought he was really pretty as well.

"Michael," the blue haired boy said as he held his hand out for Calum.

"Calum," the Maori smiled, shaking Michael's hand.

"Nice to meet you," Michael smiled as well, before there was some noise. Calum looked up at the big screen, seeing that the kiss cam had begun.

He rolled his eyes, he didn't want to see other people kissing. Calum looked at his hands instead of at the screen. Where the hell was Luke? He had been gone for a long time already.

Just as Calum was going to stand up to look for his friend, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked up at Michael, but he wasn't the one who had tapped his shoulder. It was his friend.

"Hey mate, look!" he exclaimed, before pointing towards the screen.

Calum looked up, but his face fell when he saw Michael and him. He immediately began shaking his head. He couldn't kiss Michael, they didn't know each other at all. Normally, the kiss cam did people who at least knew each other, but this was just plain awkward.

As Calum shook his head, he could hear people booing and cheering. They wanted Michael and Calum to kiss?

Calum turned towards Michael, who was already looking at him.

"I-I can't kiss you," Calum stammered.

"No, I understand!" Michael said, smiling, "we don't have to do it either."

As they both shook their heads, the kiss cam finally moved on, but there were still a lot of people shouting that they had to kiss. After a few other kisses, Calum groaned when he saw himself and Michael back on the screen.

The shouting didn't stop, and Michael didn't seem fazed by it, but Calum really didn't like people shouting at him. He was very bad with peer pressure, and he knew it.

He turned back to Michael, but the boy wasn't looking at him.

People around them were shouting 'kiss, kiss, kiss!' and Calum couldn't take it anymore.

He groaned out loud. He looked at the screen one more time, seeing that the camera was still on them.

He groaned once again, before tapping Michael on the shoulder.

When the pale boy turned around, Calum grabbed his chin and pressed his lips on Michael's.

People started cheering and applauding as the two boys shared a kiss, and finally the camera was taken away from them.

Michael had been taken by surprise, he had thought Calum really didn't want to do it.

The kiss was quick, Calum pulled away soon, and both boys were blushing.

"I- um," Calum stammered.

"Yeah," Michael breathed out.

Calum turned back towards the field. He didn't like the idea of being pressured into kissing Michael, but he did like the feeling of the pale boy's lips on his. It felt nice. But they won't do it ever again, because after the game, Calum won't ever see Michael again.

Luke sat down again, "dude, I wasn't expecting to see you and some dude kissing when I came back."

"Shut up," Calum grumbled.

During the game he couldn't focus, and when it ended, he just wanted to get home as soon as possible.

As he pulled Luke with him towards the car, he felt a tap on his shoulder.

He turned around and saw Michael standing there, biting his lip.

He stepped a little bit closer to Calum and shoved a piece of paper into his hands.

"Call me," he said, before reaching up and giving Calum a quick peck on the lips.

Michael giggled as he ran off, and Calum just watched him go.

He couldn't believe this.

He thought about how weird all of this was, but how, yeah, he was definitely going to call Michael.

-

A/N

Short and unrealistic but it's fiction and I really dreamed about the kiss cam so okayyy.

I love Malum and you

bye x