I want You back...

A simple man sat on his rocking chair thinking of a lost treasure. A treasure that he had so easily let slip out of his fingers. This man would think of his lost treasure on the early morn' of every Saturday, so each week he was reminded of his mistakes. This particular morning was different, however, this time the fog had drifted from the creek to his log cabin. It was a harsh reminder of what his treasure enjoyed the most, the smell of the dew from sweet grass. All that ran through the simple man's mind was 'Why did I lose him to a meaningless fight?'

~~~~~~~~~~

Another man, more complex than the former, spent his Saturday morn' hustling to stay on his strict schedule. However, just like the simple man, the complex man's morning was quite different. Today he was at the beach, sitting in the sand, watching the waves. A memory struck the man of a time when nearly every day was as calm and peaceful as this moment. A time where he had someone to come home to and just cuddle by the fireplace on a cold winter's night. The part that disgusted the complex man the most was his thoughts, 'What were we even fighting over' What made me so mad that I left him?'

Le Fin

*I know it was short but this idea just popped in my head and I had to. Also I have an unofficial schedule of what stories I'm writing so look forward to new stuff here soon!*