My Problems

I looked up at the night sky and sighed. I remind myself why I'm doing this and look down at the ground, hundreds of feet below me. I took a shaky breath in. I can't let my fear get the best of me now. I breath out and close my eyes before stepping off the ledge.

Flashback
Mark smiled while looking through the screen at me. "Jack I have great news." He told me. I hesitated wondering if I would enjoy what he had to say. "Yeah?" He giggled before calling someone over. I see a beautiful golden retriever hop onto Mark's lap causing me to smile and giggle. "I got this little doggo just yesterday. Oh, and that's not the best part!" I watched as a brunette walked behind Mark and wrapped her arms around his neck. She leaned down and kissed him before looking at me. "I met Jeanna there! She's awesome, you'd love her Jack." My smile faded but I put on my best fake one before they noticed. "Oh that's great Ma-" I hung up the skype call and quickly went offline. I would just make some excuse later saying the power went out. I got up and ran a hand through my hair. Mark found himself someone he can love... I knew I should have tried to get rid of my crush on him before I got hurt. Now it's too late and I love him too much now. I can't live without him...

Mark heard about Sean's death. It wasn't that hard to find because when a youtuber dies all of their fans are bound to find out somehow. Whether it's the missed video uploads, disappearance from social media, or a shared video to a Jacksepticeye fan from a random friend. They all found out. Mark cried for hours when he heard and Jeanna was not there to comfort him, only his fluffy dog Chika.

Le Fin.