Something Happened...

I would say if not for the dreadful things that seemed to follow me everywhere I think I would see my memories as happier. They are always ruined with something happening. Every night spent with friends turns sour because of one event. We had danced and laughed in the cold winter night. I had let my fears go and I was joining perfectly with them. They were drinking making things funner to me because of their reactions. Of course, I wouldn't touch any alcohol not after all those hospital visits. The night had ended inside half of us sleeping while the rest enjoyed Howl's Moving Castle. It was fine until I had wanted to move. I shouldn't have. We would still be happily sitting and watching if I had just left my neck pain alone. No, because of me I'm crying from all my pent up anguish and annoyance, and my two conscious friends hate me for it. One doesn't want me to cry as if that would have stopped the tears. Then my boyfriend, Sean, is telling our friend that it will be over soon and just let me go through it. But I kept crying causing for our friend to only be more worried and my boyfriend to hate me. He left deciding sleeping on the couch is better than dealing with my drama. I was bound to cry tonight I could tell by my anger resting inside me waiting for anything to send it over the edge. I can feel my depression setting back in now, as I lay on the floor. I couldn't handle being around people who just hate me. I wish I could go farther away but the floor works for now... God, tell my head to stop causing me more pain. There's no one in my head, it's only me, yet here I am calling myself terrible things. Sean has told me I shouldn't do tha- No... Sean doesn't care he went to the couch. 

He... he hates me.

I always do this. If only I were different or better yet not here at all. Then they wouldn't have to hate me. I wouldn't cause them pain... but my fear of death is so much stronger than any want to hurt or kill myself. 

Fuck, why is it with me something always happens...