Those Golden Eyes (Jasper Hale)

Chapter One

Jasper's POV

I can't believe that it's been two years. Why did the happiest moment of my life end that way. I loved her. Man I have go to get a grip. Her visions never lied. Still I miss her so much. She never saw me my the decision to leave so as long as I stay random they can't find my exact location. Thankfully everyone is busy with Edward's little one. I have got to get a grip. Alice is gone. She loves another, her true other half. While I may be thankful for the years we had I'll admit I'm lonely right now. It's half past 10 I'd better get up for my shift tonight otherwise I'll lose this job too. How in the hell did I wind up working at a nightclub whose owner I've never seen? The way guys there act I can tell it's a woman. What does she look like?

Macy's POV

The club is heated tonight. I got a good feeling while I'm spinning these hits I found while visiting London with Guetta. David Guetta that is. Who knew that I'd end up being a club owner in Texas while developing my love for becoming a DJ. No one except Ty knows out of my hunky staff. Where's that new guy Jasper? That's his name right? I had my right hand woman Khay'Lynn interview him for me while I watch thru the security cams. Oh man is he waking temptation I know my taste for the lighter brothers is very well known being a smooth cocoa woman whose not only a successful DJ and club owner but I happen to own 20 different animal homes that have been built from the ground up to house the over population surrounding our four legged friends. So yeah I'm stacked and makin' bank. I am independent and I'm not going back. I hate that my family won't talk to me anymore since I decided to give up the generational tradition of being a southern belle and marring some rich dude who does drugs on the side. I mean really? What do I look like? He's here. Damn I want to see him. I've gone up to the bar every night since he started working here. So much infact that he knows it's a piña colada daiquiri for the infamous DJ Gold. He looks like he's in pain all the time. You know the emotional kind that gets so physical you have to stop and breathe to get your heart to beat normally. To make the noise stop and the room to stop spinning. To hold back the tears. He lost a love one. I know this painful countanece all too well when I lost my high school sweetheart Andrew. It's been two years. Jasper is the first to catch my eye in a while. He looks dangerous but if I can heal those freshly gushing wounds. Maybe he can love again. Maybe he'll accept my love. WAIT.....WHAT???? I don't love him I just want to offer solice and companionship right? Oh damn the song needs to be mixed concentrate Macy!

Comment

Vote

Fan ( nicely this is my first go Jasper/Jackson)