Chapter 7

Jasper's POV

What.The.Hell. One second she's faking being more dizzy than she really was the next she's borderline on a seizure after kissing my forehead. And how did she know about my hunger? I haven't eaten for a few days. I should have hunted the night we had a visit from Maria's friend. She stirred again.

"Macy." I said thickly.

She moaned. Saying something about Bella? Bella???! Hold on.

"Who are you?!" I demanded as she rose. I backed away my body shaking. I had to resist the urge to clamp my hand around her throat and squeeze. I didn't want to be forced to do that. I knew that if I got close enough to those deep chocolate eyes I'd be lost.

"Answer me damnit!" I seethed. I hated being put in this position. Not when she was so different. Not now when she took my mind off of my numb state. Her sweet scent was taunting me now.

"My name is Macy Xyron. I'm also known as DJ Gold. I own the club you work at and I hope you won't freak but I know what you are and I scanned your brain accidentally and now I know everything about you." I raise my hands as his eyes darken.

"scanned me? What the hell does that mean?!" he screeched shaking harder.

"please....I didn't mean to upset you. I-I can't always control it. It happens when I let my guard down I got comfortable around you. I'm not here to hurt you." She stammers. My hand found her collar bone, my thumb pressed lightly against the hollow point on her neck.

"Answer me. What did you do??!" I ground through my teeth.

"Everything about you. You're life, thoughts, feelings and things you've said are in my brain. Mine only. I'm not going to relay anything to anyone. I know about you're past. I know about the family you have. The woman you love that left you and made you the numb and hollow shell of a man that I found you in a month ago. I found you, I..I wanted to help you open up for me. I knew you were for me. I know you're a vamp. You know my father. Aro...that's how I was able to scan you, read you or what have you. Jasper. I'm a half breed like Renesme. Your niece-in-law was wanted. I wasn't. Aro killed my mother...my momma, she gave me up for adoption when I was 7! Ive only taken a small amount of blood every few weeks as needed. I only drink animal. Like you. I only inherited my father's gift. I don't know-how to use it." she was shaking and sobbing. I could feel the weight Of her hiding herself and trusting no one. Did I trust her? Yes. How could I not? However, Aro being her father? Oh damn. This is definitely a Carlslie-help situation. Damn.