First Dates

Jasmine is doing my hair and makeup for Anthony and I's first date. Jazz is flat-ironing my hair and doing nude makeup. Theatre kids have a way with hair and makeup.

I'm going to wear a long sleeve crop top with a pencil skirt. The crop top is purple and the pencil skirt is white.

Dad did a press conference getting the haters to shut up. They actually did. Now I have 17k followers.

I walk downstairs to find Dad pinning Anthony to the wall saying, "Your hurt her, I kill you" etc. When I walk in Dad gives me a kiss on the forehead glares at Ant and leaves the room.

Anthony and I kiss. Goodness, I love him. We keep going, but don't let it get too far. "I love you Corisinade Piper Miranda." Ant says. I pull him close to me and kiss him.

"MY EYES, USE PROTECTION!!!!!!" Dad screams.

I scream back, "DAD I AM 15". Anthony whispers in my ear, "You know that's not a bad idea."

I whisper back, "Later." He winks at me and I blush. Jazz and Dad finally kick us out of the house.

We get in the car and he turns on 'Love is an Open Door' we start belting it. We get glares from the cars next to us and then they realize who we are and freak.

We pull into Starbucks. It is Dad and I's favorite place. "So we get something from Starbucks, then we drink it at the park, then we go see a show. My understudy is on today and Philippa is back. Soooo we can go to Hamilton and have a make out session and make Lin realllllly mad" Anthony says.

I laugh and say, "That sounds amazing, I love you Ant." We both order Vanilla Bean lattes. We walk to Central Park holding each other tight, kissing each other every now and then.

"Corisinade. From the day I saw you, I knew you were the one. It may just be out first date, call me crazy, but one day I would love to marry you. I know it's small but it's a star necklace or a promise necklace. It's too remind you that you're a star." he says.

I kiss him, I hope he gets the message I'm saying yes. Do you ever feel just assured that someone is the one? That's how I feel with Anthony. I don't care that I am only 15. I'm 16 in 20 days.

Ant and I drink our lattes. I put my necklace on and sit on Anthony's lap.

"So Hamilton?" I say.

"Yep. We have reserved spots in case the cast wants to come." Anthony responds. We walk holding each other tighter than before.

We get into the Richard Rodgers and get bombarded by people wanting autographs. Anthony was the nicest. He did it without Turing down people cause of a matter of time, or for any reason at all.

Everyone must have listened to Lin, because I didn't get any public hate. Some people stopped and tried to be discreet about pointing at me and whispering about me. It hurt, but not as bad as before, maybe because Ant was with me.

When we got seated, we were super excited to actually watch it. Most of the time we were kissing. We stopped to watch my favorite songs and all the John Laurens and Philip songs. We kiss some more. The whole time I was thinking 'I love you Anthony Ramos'.

Thanks for reading! Please Vote, Comment your opinions, and share with your other Hamilton Friends.