Weddings

After we get ready, we meet Renèe's two cousins, Ashley and Lucy, Renèe's mother, Betty, and her one of her close friends, Shay.

The bridesmaids meet up with the grooms men to go over who is walking who to the alter. The groomsmen consist of Lin, Daveed, Oak, Thayne, Chris, and the best man is John's brother David.

Anthony was allowed to watch the wedding, from the very back, but was kicked out of the groomsmen alumni.

We run back to Renèe after practicing the order of the escorting. "So, Renèe, are you ready?" Renèe's cousin, Ashley asks her.

"I am ready when everyone else is", Renèe smiles confidently. Ashley returns her smile and heads back out to tell Oak to tell everyone else to get ready to watch marriage.

We see Jonathan's dad, who is performing the ceremony, enter into the chapel.

"Ok", I hear Lin say to Sebs, "You will pull baby Phillipa in the wagon carefully and you will hold this container of rings. When they tell you to give them to box, give it to them, ok?"

"Okay, Daddy. I hope baby Phillipa doesn't get hurt when I pull her. I love her", Seb says adorably.

"You won't pull her, you will pull the wagon with Phil in it. You won't hurt her. And I know you do, bud."

"'Kay, Daddy."

I smile to myself about my brother. He is absolutely adorable. "Okay everyone, line up, we are going to watch Renèe Elise Goldsberry become Renèe Elise Groff", Oak yells.

We line up in order, having to be escorted down the aisle to the alter by a groomsman.

Everyone sees Jonathan's grandparents walk into the chapel, looking absolutely over the moon. Renèe's grandparents file on into the room too, also having the same expression as John's grandparents.

I see Groff's mother escorted down the aisle by Johnathon, looking diaper in a white suit. We watch Betty, Renèe's mother, enter, escorted by Lin.

I can hear Renèe's mother welcoming everyone officially to the wedding. I hear the music start up as everyone quiets down. Lin exits the chapel and lines back up with us.

I was so excited, my heart was thumping out of my chest. I watch David, John's brother, walk down the aisle with Phillipa, arm in arm.

I felt as though I was in an earthquake my heart was thumping so fast. Lin walks in with Jazzy on his arm, followed by Shay on Oak's arm.

Daveed and I walk into the chapel to see a gorgeous room full of white and baby pink flowers and decorations.

Daveed gives me a reassuring squeeze on my arm as we walk in separate directions.

Oak follows in wearing Ashley on his arm. Thayne and Lucy finally make their way into the room.

The whole audience, mainly consisting of family and close friends, 'aww' at the sight of little Sebastian pulling even smaller Phillipa Renèe in a pink wagon. The wagon had pink flower petals trailing after it.

As Seb hands Phillipa Renèe of to Vanessa, who was sitting behind Betty, and walks over by his dad.

The audience stands up and look towards the door as the wedding march comes on. The audience gasps at the sight of Renèe.

She looks absolutely stunning as her father escorts her down the aisle. She has her hair pulled up into a tight bun full of little curls. She has on a simple, elegant, long veil. She has a satin dress with gathering in the middle area.

It is a strapless dress that is very tight looking, but Renèe can walk in it, and her white stilettos, flawlessly.

Renèe has a very natural make up look, with light gold eyeshadow, light pink blush, and only a light pink lipstick (not coral pink at all).