Confession Time

I walk into my dressing room, and put on Wicked and start doing my make up for Peggy. I can hear Leslie and Renée laughing down the hall.

I see my own reflection in the mirror, and Daveed's. I turn around so quickly I am surprised I didn't get whiplash. "Gracious, Dav, you scared me", I chuckle, putting my hand over my heart.

I quickly see that he isn't laughing with me. In fact he was on the verge of tears. "Daveed, what is wrong", I stand up to go comfort up, but he looks away from my gaze.

"I'm sorry, this was a mistake. I need to go." He starts to walk out of my dressing room when I run in front of him to stop him.

"No, you are going to sit down and you are going to tell me what is going on."

He weakly smiled, "Ok."

We sat down on my couch and I look at his glistening eyes. "Talk", I practically order him.

"Well," he started,"at the pizza place, I wanted to tell you something before it was too late. But now it is. And I really need to tell you."

I kindly smile. "Ok, tell me, you are making me nervous", I laugh.

Daveed took a deep breath, "Corisinade, I think I like you." I gawk at him, waiting for him to say 'JK JK' but that never happened. We sat there in silence until he brurst out in tears.

"I am so sorry, Cori, I am so sorry. I know I am a terrible friend to both of you. You and Ant."

I lift up his chin up. "Hey, look at me, you are not a terrible friend. Look at me. You are the best friend I ever had.
"Listen, you saved me from my terrible parents, you made me feel welcome here with the cast", I continue, Daveed finally looking at me.

I look in his eyes. They are calm, and for the moment sad and broken, when they are usually the strongest eyes I know.

His eyes are hard, but in a kind, loving way. Ant's are a soft kind. Daveed's calm, while Ant's are jumping around excitedly.

I glance down at his lips, his soft, full, lips. I look back at him. A part of me wanted to taste those lips. Daveed starts moving in towards me. I do the same.

It feels like an eternity before we meet in the middle. When we finally touch lips, I thought it was going to be a slower kiss, I was surprised. Daveed and I's lips move quickly, in sync.

We were getting more and more passionate. His hands on my back, my hands in his hair. When Ant and I kiss it is like water and fire. But when Daveed and I kiss, it is most definitely fire and fire. Our kiss is intoxicating.

Daveed pulls me onto his lap, we don't break our kiss. I hate to admit it, but I could keep on going. As if he had the same thought, he started playing with the hem of my shirt and shorts.

We were two seconds away from finishing the job, but then Daveed stops in mid-kiss. "What is-", I was cut off by someone clearing their voice in the doorway.

I turn around and I see Anthony with Lin, his hand on Ant's shoulder. Ant looks absolutely heart broken. He looks like a nine year old who found out Santa wasn't real.

Dad has a look of disappointment. Whether he was more disappointed in me or Daveed, I will never know.

I look back at Daveed and realize I am still on his lap, literally two inches away from my face.

I get off his lap and walk to go talk to Ant, but he just shakes his head and walks off.

I look up at my dad, I was expecting him to pull me into a fatherly hug, but instead I get a pure look of remorse.

Daveed stands and gives me a look of sincere apology, and mouths 'I'm sorry' towards me.

I take a shakey breath in. I see my engagement ring Daveed's hand. He sees it too, it must have slipped off in our moment of passion. He hands in to me and walks out, Lin follows.

I am left alone in my room. I sit down and cry for a good five minutes. After I pull myself together, I go chasing after the one person who I thought I could never hurt.

When I run to find him, I realize something; The one person I thought could always depend on was the one I hurt the most, the one person I just made out with. Because of me, that person was destroyed.

Hey, so what did you guys think?
Team Anthisinade or Davisinade?
I know Ash is Anthisinade and I am Davisinade!

More drama on your way!
-Tara

Thanks for reading, please vote on our story, comment what you think (and what ship you are aboard) and share with your Hamilton loving friends.