Agony

Daveed's POV
I drift to sleep but awaken at the sight of Anthony walking in. "Look dude. I'm sorry, I'm gone okay." I say. Anthony shakes his head. "It's okay. I've been ridiculous. You have a crush. Biggg whoop. We're best friends. When Oak died, we fought. That's dishonor to Oak. Anyways, I was just coming to ask if you'd be my best man?" He says.

Shocked I immediately say yes. He comes over and we hug, in a manly way, of course. "Where's Cori?" I ask.

"She's at home with Jas. She fell asleep cuddling Philippa Renee", Anthony chuckles.

"Ha, typical Cori", I chuckle.

"Yeah", Anthony smiles while crossing the room to sit by my bed. We catch up. I apologize repeatedly but he just dismisses it. He only leaves at midnight when he gets a phone call from a distressed Cori, who can't decide what part of NYC they want to live in.

"Hey, tell her that she can't live in The Upper East Side just because that's where Gossip Girl takes place", I laugh.

"Will do", Anthony says while getting off the chair and walking over to the door. Right before he opens the door I call out to him.

"Is Cori happy?" I start to regret asking that but he turns and smiles at me.

"Yeah. Cori is happy." And with that he leaves. I smile and roll over on my side and fall into a deep, peaceful sleep.
____________________________________
Cori's POV
I hear Anthony come in Jazz's door, we are just getting settled in. We are thinking about moving out, when we are married, when ever that might be. I wanted to get married when I turned 18, but I am starting to change my mind. I don't care about opinions of the people anymore. What we have is authentic.

I am scanning my laptop when I feel Anthony's lips kiss my temple. I smile I turn and look at him. "Ant, where should we live? I want near the theatre, and near Lin's", I whine.

"Hon, where ever you want is okay with me. I would like to live in Manhattan too", Anthony says moving the laptop off of my lap.

"How about the east side?" I ask, moving the laptop back onto my lap.

"What part of the east side", Anthony says with a knowing smile.

"Uh, maybe the Upper East side?" I ask in a quiet voice. Ant laughs and shakes his head. Yeah, I have an issue. "Fine." Anthony once again moves and closes the laptop and scoots closer to me. He leans in and kisses me on my lips. I smile through the kiss.

As the kiss gets more passionate Ant does his magic and grabs my legs and pulls me onto him. I let out a giggle and he shushes me. "We'll wake up Jasmine." He says. I then kiss him more and more until finally we, well you know.

So. I feel awful I was stupid. Sorry, writers block. Comment and vote. Blablabla. Ash has had 17 pages of hw soooo