Hurricane Cori

Daveed's POV
"So I take it, you have an announcement for us, Anthony?" Robin says. I see Anthony nod. I get a glare from Leslie. It's like a 'keep your mouth shut' look.

"I am engaged to Lin's daughter, Corisinade. The wedding is June 6." He says. I have to fight the urge to do something. It feels as if some is ripping at my soul.

No good deed goes unpunished.

I see Cori flash a smile at Anthony backstage. I wish she would smile at me like that. "So Daveed, I thought you were dating Cori? As the Internet saw from these pictures." Amy Robach says.

I feel my face getting red. "We went on a 'date' " I say, using air quotes, "With Lin's permission of course." I say. She nods.

"Oh, because we thought you were a pervert. Did you guys have sex? You know it's illegal to do a minor, right?" Robin says.

"Of course we didn't have sex. I'm not a pervert." I say.

Leslie quickly changes the subject, "We actually have another surprise. Jon and Chris get out here!!" Jonathan comes skipping out holding Chris Jr. The audience immediately 'Awwwws'. Jon holds up Chris 'Lion King' style.

Lin starts belting 'Circle of Life' the audience dies laughing and I see Cori doubled over in the floor. "So what's the name?" Amy says.

"Chris Oak Groff." Jon says, snootily.

"Okay, Oak after Okieriete and Chris...?" Amy says.

"After Kristoff." Jonathan says snootier. Lin is now doubling over on the floor.

"Also, about Okieriete how are you feeling over the loss?" Robin says. I see Cori's face go flat and I know she's about to cry. Then she falls on the floor sobbing. I think that was a sore spot.

The reporters look alarmed. "I am going to go handle that." Ant says. He picks up Cori and brings her back on stage with him.

"Oh hi!! Everyone welcome Corisinade." Robin says. She waves her hand with her head in Anthony's chest. She wipes up her tears and sits on Anthony's lap.

"So Cori, are you excited about the engagement?" Robin asks. "Of course!! I couldn't be happier." She says.

"That's my girl!!!" Lin yells. Wicked references.

"Get out here, Dad!!" Cori yells. Lin sprints on. "Hi, my name is Lin Miranda" He raps. We all rap the entire thing.

At the end Groff yells "THEY SAID I'M DANG CUTE BABY ME!!!" Should we have let him be a dad?

"Okay, so one more question. Anthony, have you an Cori umm well done each other?" Robin says. They wink at each other and I'm disgusted. That's it. I get up and leave. They wrap up the show.

"What was that, I thought you could handle your emotions for at least the show?" Anthony yells.

"No, I can't. She's an innocent person. You've corrupted her. She's not her anymore and it's all your fault." I say. I see Cori behind Anthony.

I draw my arm back to punch Anthony, Cori rushes in front of him and my hand smacks her in the face. What did I just do? Oh no. She rushes to Anthony's arms.

I run over to her and try to hug her. Anthony punches me in the face. Hard. I try to punch him back when Leslie pulls me back. Anthony goes to Cori who is on the ground crying.

Cori's POV
"No, I can't. She's an innocent person. You've corrupted her. She's not her anymore and it's all your fault." Daveed says. How could he say that? His arm goes backwards.

My legs take me in front of Anthony. I see a fist come towards my face. My face starts to sting. My legs run me to Anthony's comforting arms. I cry and cry.

Daveed comes over to us and tries to hug me. Anthony punches him and he tries to punch him back when Lin and Leslie come break up the fight. I sit on the floor.

"Babe, it's okay. Just hug me, I love you, I love you so much." Ant says. I embrace him quickly and sob into his now wet shirt. I look up to see his face.

"Babe, your nose is bleeding like crazy." He says. I jump on his back and he takes me to the bathroom. I get my nose to stop bleeding and go out and jump back on his back again. Daveed is crying in a corner.

I whisper in Anthony's ear, "Good heavens, he likes corners." He whispers back, "and Cori's." I roll my eyes and we jump in his car.

Hey guys!! Don't hate Daveed. Make sure you go to the previous chapter and answer my questions. Please comment like they are seriously the highlight of my day. So love you guys.

💙💙💙- Tara and Ash