Why?!

"Anthony!! I'm so sorry!! I got caught up in the moment!!" I say.

"But Cori, you never kiss me like that. Why?" He says.

I respond, "Because you mean so much to me. I don't want to do anything wrong to make you break it with me. And I felt uncomfortable to ask." I see a little bit of joy come back to his eyes.

"Wait, so Dav likes you?" Ant says.

"I guess. But I don't like him back. I am engaged to you!!" I respond, "So are we good?"

He responds, "I guess." I run over and kiss him.

"I love you, Anthony Ramos. You know that, right?" He nods.

"Crap! Look at the time. Come on John. We've got to 'and Peggy' over to backstage." I say.

I wink at him and he gets a huge smile on his face. He puts his arm around my neck and we walk backstage. Daveed and Lindad are missing.

"Hey, take it easy on Dav. He's beating himself up about this." I say. Ant nods and we get ready to go on.

How does a badword, orphan, son of a four. Lindad and Daveed show up right when they need to. Lindad gives me a look of disappointment. I hate seeing him disappointed.

After Alexander Hamilton is over, I go backstage and cry. "Hey, baby cinnamon roll, what's up?" Philippa asks.

"Daveed kissed me and it got pretty passionate. Anthony forgave me but Lindad is disappointed. What if he kicks me out? I'd have nowhere to go." I say through my sobs.

Pippa holds me tight. "Cori, Lin would NEVER kick you out. Anthony still loves you. You and Dav are just friends. It was a friend kiss that may have gone too far." She says.

I still sob and sob. "Hey girl, let's go!! Schuyler Sisters is up!!" I finish all my Peggy scenes. I get my Mariah costume on.

It is like so fun being Mariah. I hate being Peggy, it feels like she is just there to be the weirdo. The first act finishes, Lindad runs to me.

This should be fun.

Sorry this was shorter, but the last one was a longer one (at least for this book).

So what are you guys thinking? We want to hear your opinions, are you shipping Anthisinade or Davisinade?

-Tara and Ash

As always, we want to thank you for reading commenting, voting, and sharing with your fellow Hamilton obsessers.