Deja Vu

"I need to talk to you", Daveed whispered. He looks devastated. Like he just found out a family member that was close to him died. I walk into the dressing room and shut the door behind me.

"What is it? Why is your dressing room empty, besides that hideous couch?"

Daveed shakes his head. "I shouldn't have invited you here. I am sorry. You have to leave. I'm sorry", Daveed whispers as he sits down on his couch.

"What is it? Tell me. I am not leaving until you tell me what is going on", I demanded.

Daveed sighs. "I can't keep pretending that I'm okay with seeing you with him. Pretending that I am okay with you being pregnant with his baby", he says quietly. I see a tear fall from his eye.

I went over to the couch and I sat down next to him. I suddenly get another wave of deja vu.

We were getting more and more passionate. His hands were on my back, my hands were his hair. When Ant and I kissed it was like water and fire. But when Daveed and I kissed, it is most definitely fire and fire. Our kiss was intoxicating.

I shake my head and cautiously put my hand on his back. I feel his breath hitch, then I feel his muscles tense up. Why do I have this affect on him?

"Daveed, look at me", I plead.

I lifted up his chin up. "Hey, look at me, you are not a terrible friend. Look at me. You are the best friend I ever had. Listen, you saved me from my terrible parents, you made me feel welcome here with the cast", I continue, Daveed finally looked at me.

Daveed snaps his head up and searches my eyes. His eyes are so similar to the night he told me he liked me. Sad and broken. "I just can't keep going Cori. I need to leave you and your life alone. I know I will only screw it up. If I stay around I know my feelings will only grow for you. I already told Lin. I am leaving Hamilton. Leaving New York. Leaving you", Daveed says, a tear falling doen his face.

I gape at him. "Daveed, no! You need to stay!" I yell.

"Why, Cori? What else do I have to stay here for?" Daveed questions.

"The cast! Your house", I start spitting out random answers. Daveed just shakes his head.

"There is only one thing that will make me stay", he sighs.

"What is it?" I ask frantically.

"You need to tell me exactly how you feel for me. And be honest. Don't lie. I need to know", Daveed says while putting his hand on my thigh.

I take a deep breath in, trying to ignore the feel of his skin in mine. "I don't know, Daveed", I say, my lip quivering.

"Cori, I need to know", Daveed says in a demanding, yet gentle tone.

If I say that I still have the tiniest bit of feelings for him will he go or stay? Will he stay and fight for me or leave to not ruin my happiness? If I say that I don't have any feelings for him like that, will he leave or stay? Will he leave to get over me or stay becuase he thinks he won't do anything he will regret?

I shake my head. I can't do this. I look up at Daveed, my vision clouded with tears. "I will tell you if you tell me your feelings for me."

Daveed looks amused. He lets out a dry chuckle. "I should have known you would have asked me this. To be honest? I am in love with you, Cori. I have been ever since our first date. Ever since I dropped you off of at the door at your house, I love you, and I think I always will."

I bottle up my tears. "Daveed, I'm sorry. I don't have any feelings for you."

"What do you mean?" Daveed asks, him staring at me.

"I don't have feelings for you. In fact, I don't think I ever did. I think that I was just confused. I think that I had to get over the heart break of my finances infidelity. I just needed a distraction", I say with out any emotions.

Daveed's eyes turned stone cold. "So when I do this", he said rubbing his hand up my bare leg, "You feel don't anything?"

I try to conceal the shudder of pleasure while he continues to rub his hand higher, higher, higher, every stroke. He leans into my ear and takes his hand off of me. "So when I do this", he whispers, his lips moving on top of my ear, "You don't feel anything?"

"Daveed, please!" I cry out.

"Cori, listen to me", Daveed shouted while grabbing my arms and shaking me. I feel tears running down my cheeks. Daveed gasps and lets go of me. "I'm so sorry. I- I have to go. I can't do this", he says frantically standing up and rushing over to the door.

"Daveed wait!" I call out. I stand up and run over to him. I grab his shoulder and I stand on my toes to look him in the eye. "I forgive you."

Daveed and I stared at each other. I lean in and kiss him. What am I doing? Who cares. I continue to kiss him. But he doesn't do anything. Finally his lips move in sync with mine, just like before. But only after a second he pull away.

"I won't destroy your happiness again. I am sorry. I have to leave NYC. I can't stay here. Look what I did to you", Daveed points to my arm, which now had forming bruises. "And I just kissed you. And I was touching you inappropriately."

I sigh. "No, I am sorry. I am sorry I was toying with you and Anthony's emotions. I can't believe I was doing that. Leave, if you want to. I won't hold you back. But just so you know, I will always have a special place in my heart for you."

Daveed smiles and leans in and kisses my right temple. "Good bye, Lady Cori", he chuckles. And woth that he was out the door.

I raise my fingers to the temple he touched with his lips. Right before he reached the stairs I cal out, "Good bye Sir Diggs."

And like everything before, Daveed half way around and gives me a half smile. And with that he was gone. I smile and cry to myself. I clean myself up and find Jazzy, who was flirting with a janitor who works for the RR. I roll my eyes and drag her away, after they exchanged numbers.

One last Daveed and Cori harrah! Sorry Anthisinade shippers. And sorry Davisinade shippers.

Any who, thanks for fangirling with us in the comments! Also, thank you for reading, voting, and sharing with everyone you know, even though half of them don't listen to Hamilton! We love you guys so much!

-Tara and Ash

P.S. Have you guys changed ships? Yes or no? Please tell us who you ship and how long you have shipped them for in the comments! Thanks!