The End

*Death trigger, I guess*

I grunt as I set down my gifts from the cast in my room at my parent's house. I'm really out of shape.

Lin didn't want me to go back to Jazzy's place, for fear of Anthony showing up with revenge. But I feel like he's given up on that. The cast volunteered to pack my things up and put them in a storage unit. For now.

Come the start of this semester, I'm going to go to college. I'll get a dorm. And I'll move on from this amazing, weird, strange part of my life.

I collapsed onto my bed and fell straight asleep, a rare thing as of late.

The next morning I woke up and made myself look semi presentable and spent half of the day binge watching Netflix, until I decided I wanted pizza.

I walk down the stairs and hear Lin and Vanessa talking in a room near the base of the stairs. I don't mean to eavesdrop. I just stand outside of the doorway and hear the key words 'leaving Hamilton.'

"I don't know, Lin. What do you want to do? What do you think will be best for you and our family. We'll support you no matter what. Unless you kill someone. That might draw a line", I hear Vanessa say gently.

I hear Lin sigh a deep sigh and say, "Hamilton has been such an important part of my life. But every good thing must come to and end. I need to move on. Find another project."

"Then that's what we'll do", Vanessa says, obviously smiling. I hear them get up and I run back up the stairs. I pause at the stop of the steps.

Lin is leaving Hamilton? Are any of the other cast members planning to? I know their contracts are coming to an end, but would they leave? I wait a few more moments and then walk back down.

"Hey guys, I'm going to pick up some pizza around the corner. Any request?" I say as I walk into the kitchen. I see Sebastian playing with some cars on the kitchen table, Lin and Vanessa making a smoothie.

Everyone smiles at me and rattles off what they want on their pizza.

"Just pepperoni for me, please", Sebastian requests sweetly.

"Pineapple!" Lin and Vanessa both say at the same time. Everyone laughs and I head out.

I walk down the street towards Alfredo's Pizza Café, this new pizza place that we love. Recently they relocated from somewhere in Pennsylvania. Scranton, I think.

I stop for a moment and just look at the beautiful city around me. The towering buildings, the metallic glint off of everything, making the this whole city look like something from a dream.

I remember the dream-like candlelight like a dream that you can't quite place.

Everyone around me is bustling and has a place to go. Some people are going to their homes, some are going to work, some are probably sulking off someplace to do awful things. And I'm getting pizza.

I smile to myself and then keep walking. I pass random bars like MacLaren's Pub, which reeks of desperate people even from the outside. I walk past Central Perk, a nice coffee shop that I enjoy.

I walk past a dark alley, and someone steps out in front of me. Someone I know.

"Anthony", I grumble. I roll my eyes. I am not going to deal with him right now.