Stressing

Jonathan's POV
I think the baby is coming." Reneé says, panicked looking at her stomach. I glance around the room. I see Corisinade roll her eyes, she probably just made a mental sarcastic comment.

Phillipa and Jazzy look up from crying into Leslie's shoulders. They look positively radiant, other than the fact they just lost all of their body fluids, they were fine!

Leslie rushes over to me as Chris and Thayne finish their chocolate and come over. "Lin", Renée yells at Lin who was just looking as an innocent bistander, "Here are the keys to my house there is a diaper bag and a bag full of items near the front door, grab that, lock my house up, and come back right away.

"And will some one call a freaking ambulance?" Anthony grabs his phone and dials 911.

"Yes, my friend is giving going into labor. We are in front of the Richard Roger's Theatre on Broadway", Anthony says to the operator, jesturing at Leslie, Lin, and I to carry Renée out to the front. "Yes, her name is Renée Elise Goldsberry. My name is Anthony Ramos. Thank you. Alright. Thanks, bye."

Lin, Leslie, and I carry my panting wife. to the front of the theatre. I see Daveed start to exit, so does Renée, apparently, because she shouts out at his back, "Where the h*** do you think you are going? You get your a** back here. I don't care what ever drama your love triangle caused you, you are gonna get back over here, and not run away from your stupid problems."

She basically said (yelled) what we were all thinking. I see Daveed turn around go red for a second, then nodded and come back over near my wife and I.

We hear sirens near by and soon enough we see flashing lights and cars doing their best to move over onto the side of the road.

The ambulance parks and the paramedics load Renée into the back of the vehicle and I follow her quickly. Renée orders Phillipa to get into the front seat, and for the cast to get into our "cast car", that we all pitched in to buy.

"Jon", Renée says though deep breaths,"You need to call your family. And mine, call mine first, please."

"As you wish", I retort as I call Renèe's mother and father. I soon call my brother and my parents, as well.

"AHHH", I hear my wife scream.

"Take in nice and deep breaths", the paramedic told Renèe demonstrating how to take deep breaths, as if she didn't already known

"Did you hear that, babe? In and out", I coax her.  Apparently that didn't help.

"I heard this fine gentleman when he said it the first time. Now I'd appreciate it if you would be so kind to not be a parrot:, Renèe huffed out at me.

"Okay, sorry, I just didn't know if you heard the medic because you were huffing", I mutter out.

"Because I was huffing?" Renèe said questioned her voice dripping with the hormone's rage. "I. Am. Pushing. Out. A. Lifeform. So I'd appreciate it you would just sit back, shut up, and give me something to squeeze."

I quickly give her my hand and she quickly breaks at least three fingers. We thankfully pull up to the hospital with in a minute of her hormonal speech.

We get her out if the truck and Phillipa and I quickly walk after Renèe.  They quickly escort Renée into a maternity room and hook her up to some IVs.

"Hon', do you wanna have some meds, or do ya wanna have it all natural", a nurse with a strong Jersey accent ask Renée. I turn towards her. She is crying, but not because of the pain.

"Ya, know what, I will come back inna moment while I let y'all decide what's best for mom and the baby", the nurse says walking across the room, Phillipa did the same and she shut the door on her way out.

"Renée what is wrong?" I question her.

"Jonathan", she cries out. I pained me to see her like this.

"Yes, love?" I say rubbing her cheek with my finger. We have our fingers enter laced on her stomach.

"Jonathan", she repeats, this time continuing, "what if I am not a good mother. What if I fail our child. What if I make you leave, because of my quick temper. What if-" she was cut off by me crashing our lips together.

"Love, you will make a-, look at me Renée. You will make the most fabulous mother the world has seen scince Maria became a von Trapp", I say, smiling.

She finally looks at me laughing through her worries. "And I love you more than anything in this life. And you don't have a quick temper, only when you have raging hormones. Plus I am very patient, the majority of the time", I continue as I wink at her.

"Jon", Renée shrieked, "not in the presence of our newly born child! Nurse?"

The nurse came back in. Phillipa followed, both obviously over hearing the conversation, becuaee both were teary eyed and smiling. "Now, hon', naturally or with meds?" the nurse questions again.

Renée looks at me, she is still crying. I smile at her. We hold each other's gaze for a while until Phillipa interrupted us. "Guys, I know you are in love with one another, and I will let you guys do that later, but Renée, need I remind you that you are about to have your CHILD!?!"

"Yeah, sorry, uh, I want to do it with meds."

"Okay, sweetie", the nurse smiles.

______________________________________

"AARGH", screams Renée.

"And here he is", the doctor says holding a child. Renée smiles and drifts off, while I watch them clean off our child.

"Here you go, Mr. Groff."

"Thanks", I smile. I sit down and I look at my child's face. His nose obviously belongs to his momma, but he has his daddy's chin.

I start to cry and Renée wakes up. She gasps. I hand her to him. I watch her though my tears. I see her cry. I see her laughing. I see her talking to our son. She was holding him. She was soothing his wails. She fed him. She did everything perfectly. She was perfect. He was perfect. With them, I was perfect.

I sit down on the ledge of the bed and snuggle with mg family. My family.

What did you guys think!?! Do you like sassy Renée? I do, it was fun to write.

What was your favorite R come back? Probably the parrot one for me 😂😂😂!

Thanks for reading! Your comments give us life (Hamilton gives us life aslo)! Share with your friends and family that you like to share things with.

You could also share with your enemys and non-related people you hate sharing things with. Its been a long day, just don't ask.

Vote if you would like to! Comment your opinions. That will be against your will. Again, long day, don't ask.

Lol what just happen?
LOVE YOU LOTS
-Tara (and Ash)

PS: Ash wasn't responsible for that wacky AN.