Double Date Part 1

AN: AU where Renée and Groffsauce are together. (I love Renée and her husband, who are wonderful together too.)

Renée and Groffsauce invited us to a double date. "Okay, Anthony. Let's go home, make sure Dad knows I'm safe. Then I will change into something nicer." I say.

"Do I need to wear anything nicer?" He queries.

"Not unless you want too" I respond. The drive home is fun. We listen to Hamilton. We practice all our songs together.

It's a short drive to our apartments and to the theatre. New York is small but packed.

When we get to my house, Dad asks where we went. Anthony responds for me and I go change.

I put on a short blue dress. I put my hair quickly up in a messy bun and put on light blue lipstick. I walk out and Anthony immediately comes over and starts kissing me. Dad kisses me on the forehead and kicks me out.

The double date is at Olive Garden. Anthony and I get in the car and start driving. "So I want to get to know you. What's your favorite color?" Anthony asks.

"Blue. Like baby blue." I say.

"Same," he says.

"Okay. My turn, how many kids do you want?" I ask. He responds, "As
many as you want."

I blush and say, "I love you Anthony."

He responds, "I love you too, Cori." We kept going with questions till we got to Olive Garden.

We were greeted by John singing 'You'll be Back' and Renée trying to over power him by singing 'Take a Break'.

"Ant, Cori, over here", waved Renée. Renée and John were sitting at a table in a corner to avoid too many fans. But obviously, with the racket they were making, that plan was slipping away.

"We could hear you from across the restaunt, we had no trouble finding you", grinned Anthony.

Renée pulled me into a hug while Ant and John shook hands and hugged. Then we swapped hugging partners and John messed up my hair while he was snuggling with me. I frankly didn't care.

"John, buddy, she is my girlfriend. Your girlfriend is the one who's name is Renée Elise Goldsberry. Not Corisinade Piper Miranda", Anthony said, as he tried to pull me out of John's grasp. Eventually he did let go of me just to hug Renée.

"I FOUND MY GIRLFRIEND, ANTHONY", cried John a little too loudly. A waiter came over with a concerned look on his face. "Sorry", muttered John.

Anthony pulled out my chair, as did John for Renée. The waiter came and asked us what we wanted to drink.

"What do you want, babe?" questioned Anthony.

"Water with a lemon is fine", I responded.

"I'll take a Diet Coke", Renée said.

"Make that two", Johnathon said as the waiter scribbled down the orders.

"And I'll take a chocolate milk", Anthony said with no shame at all.

We all burst out laughing, getting glares from the other diners. "I'm sorry, I like chocolate and I like milk, why not combine the two, even if it is childish?"Anthony questioned keeping a straight face.

We let him have this one (mainly because we didn't want to be kicked out of the restaurant).

I hear a familiar cough as the laughter dies down, but I can't place where I know that cough or what table it came from.

Author's Note-

Part two will be uploaded soon

In the mean time please Vote, Comment your opinions, and share with your other Hamilton Friends.