Part 2

It was 11:30 when I got off. I was
Waking to my car when I hear someone say my name. I got alittle scared and I started walking a little fast, then they said it again. Okay this is really freaking me out. I was almost to my car when someone grabbed me. I was about to scream when the person turned me around and covered me mouth. "T-toni?" I said with fear in my eyes "what are you still doing here it's midnight go home" I said but that only made him smirk. "I've waited for you baby" he said and he caressed my cheek. I pushed his hand away from my face and I started back up. "Toni please just go home" I said but for some reason that only made him seem angry. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him to were there was no space between us "t-Toni please s-stop your h-hurting me" that only made him grip tighter on my wrist then it already is " I'm not letting you go nor do I indeed on letting you go in the future now you coming with me" he said and he started dragging me towards the street with one street light. I started getting scared and I felt my tears build up. " Toni please let me go, i would give you money, anything just let me go." I said but I felt myself being pushed into the back of the car. He was about to close the doors before he said "I only want you" and with that he closed the double  doors and I hear him start the car up before driving. I started crying and I forgot that I still had my purse. I quickly looked through my purse to find my phone to see if it was dead or not. I found it and it was at 1 percent. I thanked Jesus before going to the phone button and dialing 911. But before I could call it my phone went dead. And I realized I was stuck with a possible rapist, or even killer. I started panicking and I started crying. I need to find my way out this. But with all that thinking I soon felt my eyes start to get heavy and I start to drift of into a deep sleep.

                     •AFTER CAR RIDE•
I woke up to the doors opening and bright light shinning through. I see him and I start to curl in a ball in the corner of the van. He tries to reach out and grab me and I push his hands away from me "come on baby don't be scared" oh okay. Says the person who just kidnapped and innocent 20 yr old women. Okay I won't be scared thanks for the advice. This time he grabs my legs and yanks me out the van and I fall on my butt. I tense up in pain.. That was a long fall even though it's like a couple inches high. It still hurt. "Get up now" I hear seriousness and dominance in his voice. As scared as I am right now I get up reluctantly and my legs shake like a new born deer.

"What do you even want from me, I'm just a girl who lives by herself, I'm nothing special, I just want to go home back to my baby mike, oh my god he's probably worried sick of where I am, he needs to be fed and taken outside.   THIS IS ALL YOU FAULT" I was about to hit him but he stopped me before I even got close to him he stopped me with his large hand. I tried to pull away but he gripped my hand tight and I started to cry. It hurt so bad. "If you ever tried hitting me again, you will regret it, got it." He said and the last part he said with aggressiveness. I whimper in pain and nodded. He let go of my hand and he started walking towards this mansion like house.

 He let go of my hand and he started walking towards this mansion like house

He walked into the house and let me tell you. I WAS GAGGING. I WAS FLOORED. Everything was so neat and put in place and it looked like something you would see in a movie. He continues to walk through the house and it was hard for me because I kept trying to look at the amazing things around me but his long strides didn't help. As I was looking at the the portraits I ran into a hard wall I look up and it was Toni who was glaring at me. He then Pushed me into this room which looked really nice.

This room would probably take up more than half the size of my apartment

This room would probably take up more than half the size of my apartment. "This is your room. And if you need anything my room is two doors down on the right." He said and he walked out. I looked around the room and  it was beautiful. I walked out of my room And I felt like wondering the halls. (Lol I feel like a student skipping class haha). I started going down the double stair case and I turn to my left to see the kitchen from afar for some reason my mouth stared to water and I could see the kitchen just light up and angelic music playing in the background. I started running towards the kitchen like a kid running into a candy store and I grab the fridge handles to open the fridge and to my astonishment I see it is literally stacked with food and drinks i grabbed as much as I could and I brought it to the table. I plot down and I started going in. Soon I heard someone clear Their throat. I turn and round and I see Toni in white basketball shorts and a muscle black tank top that I could see the outline of his abs. I stare at his abs for too long and I didn't realize he was close to me until he lifted my chin up "eyes up hear babe" he said and smirked. I just wanted to slap him so hard. "Why am I here" I blurted out. I could tell it caught him off guard but he covered it quickly. "Thats for me to know and for you to find out." He said while taking one of my chips out the bag. I started getting mad and I got frustrated. "NO YOU NEED TO TELL ME NOW" I said while getting up in his face. And to my mistake he pushed up against the nearest wall. "Your really trying to test me okay, I would NOT I REPEAT NOT BE DISRESPECT IN MY OWN HOME, do you understand that" he said to my face I was in shocked and I guess I didn't answer quick enough because soon I felt hands go around my neck. "I said do you UNDERSTAND" I felt his grip tighten around my neck  and I just nodded my head. "Words Tyra, I need words" "y-yes I u-understand" he let go instantly and I slid down the wall to the ground and started gasping for air. " that just a warning, next time you want to be big and bold your going to wish you were never born" he said that and walked away leaving me on the cold floor with my thoughts.

•Comment for more•