Part 18

It been a couple weeks without the babies and Jacob recovery was going smoothly. But Tyra was beyond heartbroken. She would never leave the nursery where they babies would be held if they were there. Barley eats and doesn't want to take bath. Jacob was trying to make her feel better with everything imaginable. But nothing seems to work. Every since that encounter took place with Toni she's been a little uneasy. He's been sending threats to Tyra and Jacob. Saying that he will have Tyra to himself and that if he can't have her then no one will. Tyra has been reading these notes and thus has caused her to sink deeper into her current depressed state.

"Tyra please don't do this to yourself I know that the babies being taken away is heartbreaking but you have to fight for them. Fight for me" Jacob told Tyra she let out a sob and wiped her tears. " I don't know what to do anymore, I have nothing left in me to fight. he took everything from me and I don't if I can take this.. It's hard Jacob it really is." She was now full in crying again and Jacob wrapped his arm around he shaking body and held her tight. "It's going to be alright we will find a way." He said and kissed her forehead.

                          4 months later
Tyra has gotten better and but she was still greatly sadden about her babies. Jacob had been with her every step of the way with her healing. But today seemed too quiet in her liking. Jacob had left a to go check up on his business and she was home alone. She begin to watch tv and see that there where only talk shows on. She begin to get curious and she begin to walk toward Jacob office that was in the mansion. As she was looking around in the grand office the phone ranged loudly startling her and making her hit an old clock that broke when it hit the ground she begin panicking but the annoying phone would stop ringing. She hesitated to answer but she did. 'Hello' the line was quiet but then she hear a familiar deep raspy voice "hello my love" her heart began to beat fast and her hands began to shake. "Cat got your tongue babe." He said while he lowly chuckled. "W-what do you want from me, you already done enough" the line was quiet and it felt like eternity. "Where are my babies, what have you done to them, did you hurt them." She bombarded him with questions and all he did was chuckle. "Questions, questions, questions... but the only way your going to get answers is if you get back with me. And maybe you might just get to see OUR babies" I thought about it for a second. I would never get back with him he is a cruel man. There has to be another way. " you know I would never get back with you, I just want to have my babies back please that's all I ask- "Tyra it's either me or you won't get to see them for a long time" he interrupted. 'Do it for your children it's okay' I turned around to see Jacob leaning against the door with his brief case. "J-Jacob are you sure you know I wouldn't get back with him... I want to stay with you your the only kind person that's in my life right now I don't want to loose you." I said "you don't have to I will be right her with you every step of the way, I just want you to be happy." I took a deep breath and sighed. "Fine, I will get with her back with you, but nothing serious this is only for my children. I said "alright then now it's settle. It wasn't that hard, now was it." I could see the smirk while he talked to me through the phone. I knew this was the worst idea ever and I might look like an idiot but this is for my children who I haven't seen since after giving birth and this might be my only chance at seeing them ever. "I'll send someone to get your things so you can leave that scum of a man your living with." "HEY DON'T  CALL HIM THAT, he is a better man then you will ever be in a million years." Haha we'll see about that, goodbye my love." "*sshole" I said and hung up. I felt like crying, but it was for the greater good." Jacob walked up to me and gave me a hug. "I can't believe I just gave into him like that, I feel so weak." Jacob walked up to me and kissed me softly the n kiss got intense and he picked me up and put me on his desk "you are the most beautiful, important women I every met, and I know I haven't said this lately but these past couple of months with you has been been amazing and I just wanted to say that I-" I kissed him and he kissed back but more intense I felt him get hard on my thigh and I began messing with the button on his pants. "He chuckled and unbutton his pants for me. He kissed my neck and he sucked on my sweet spot. This man will be the death of me. I know this may be going a little bit to fast but I can't help nor stop myself I want as bad as he does. I felt my oversized shirt being lifted of me. I didn't have anything under it except for my panties. "Are you sure you want to do this, I don't want to make you feel pressure into this I want you to feel comfortable with me." He said with concern flashing in his eyes. I kiss his lips softly and reassured him on what we were about to do. He took the rest of his an my clothes of and we where currently naked in his office. He began to rub me between my legs and I moan softly. "Wait we need a condom" "I'm on the pill" he nodded and and dove into me not to fast but. It to slow. His pace was slow so it gave me plenty of time to adjust to his size. Now I have to say he wasn't as long as Toni but the width of him was stretching me out. The pleasure courses through my body and i throw my head back. He groan then he pulls the way out and dives back in. "OH JACOB" I grab onto his long hair that was currently in a bun. We switch positions and he begins to go faster.

In the meantime while his thrusts become harder I feel myself come close to the edge. "Tyra you so tight" Jacob said through clenched teeth. I felt him twitch a little bit in me. We switch positions and he's hitting from the back. I clench around him and I feel myself reach my climax. Jacob goes faster and I feel him shoot his load deep inside me he slows down his pace. We were now a sweating, heavy breathing mess. I look down to see his seed leek out of me slowly. He kisses my shoulder and whisper sweet nothings in my ear. He picks me up and take me to the room.

He gently lays me down on the bed I feel myself get sleepy and I drift off into a deep sleep

OMG GUYS IM SO SOORY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LONG TIME BUT IM STILL IN SCHOOL AND ITS KIND OF HARD TO MANAGE A BOOK WHILE TRYING TO MANAGE REALITY. BUT ANYWAY THIS CHAPTER SUCK I KNOW BUT IM LIKE RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS O' WHATEVA AND IM GETTING A LOT OF WRITERS BLOCK. HELP!! LOL BUT ANYWAY THIS ISN'T EDITED BUT ENJOY