Part 3

I woke up on this comfortable bed. I look around slowly to realize I'm not in my apartment anymore. I yawn and I sit up and I walk towards my bathroom to see its already stocked with toothbrushes and soap and toothpaste and deodorant. I start my morning routine and I walk out the bathroom with just a towel around my body. "I need clothes" I thought and I started walking to the dressers to find clothes that are actually surprisingly my size but just a little snug around my wide hips. I put on a white tank top and black and pink volleyball shorts and socks. I put my hair in a low bun and I start to walk out my room. I was about to hit the stairs when I heard yelling. I got startled and realize it was coming from Toni's room down the hall. I tip toed down the hall so he wouldn't hear me coming. as soon as I got to his door I hear him yelling louder and I put my ear against his door. "NO,I SAID I NEED IT TODAY,""DON'T TELL THAT YOU LOST THE SHIPMENT THAT WE PLANNED WEEKS FOR."" IF YOU AND YOUR CREW DON'T HAVE IT BY THE END OF THE DAY YOU WHOLE TEAM IS GETTING FIRED.AND ALSO KEEP ONE EYE OPEN WHEN YOU SLEEP." And i could hear him throwing his phone against the wall and I could hear it break. My ear was still on the door when the door flew open and i feel inside his room to see a shirtless but angry Toni. If eyes could kill I would of  been dead right now. "H-hi" I said and I started looking down at the floor. " what. Are.you.doing" he said with gritted teeth. I gulp and I ran down the hall and before I could get to my bedroom door he pushed me against the wall. "Please Toni d-don't hurt me" I could see him eyeing me up and down and the t-shirt and the short volleyball shorts didn't help at all. I tried covering myself with my hands but he just pinned them above my head.

"Please Toni I'm sorry" that's all I could say when he threw me over his shoulders back to his bed room. I started to squirm and kick but that only earned me to get a hard slap on my *ss. He then threw me on his bed and he locked the bedroom door. I started panicking and I started to cry. "Please Toni let me go." I said in between my cries. "I have some rules for you" he said and he brought out a list that look pretty short. "First respect me in my own home. Second you will be my maid. Third you will be given a schedule about you work days and off day(s) and finally you will satisfy my personal needs when ever and where ever we are.. GOT IT!" He said. I just nodded. " words please" "yes Toni" I said in defeat. "Good..you start today you will be given some tasks that need to be done by dinner, okay" "okay" i said and I was about to get up when he handed me my maid uniform "you'll wear this every time you work and clean. I'm going to need dinner prepared. I have guest coming over so make it good." Who does he think I am. Some type of slave. Oh well I am a maid so that is kind of a type of slave. But anyway I would not be bossed around. Threw the uniform over my shoulder and I headed to the door.

"Oh and one more thing." Oh boy here we go. I internally rolled my eyes and I turned around to face him. "If you don't do anything the correct way or don't do it at all you will be punished severely I had important guest coming and I don't need you *ucking up everything!" He said and I could tell he was very serious about it. "Okay Toni" I said. "And dinner starts at 6 so make sure your done before then." "Okay" I said and I maid my way to the bathroom to change into my uniform.

" "Okay" I said and I maid my way to the bathroom to change into my uniform