Part 4

(This is Jacob btw)

I woke up with a painful headache and I see myself laying on the couch. I here some taking and someone coming. I start to panic and I grab a pillow to shield myself. I hear them come closer and I look up to see this man with gorgeous long curly hair and light blue/ green eyes. But still I was scared.... And sore. "Hello my name is Jacob Henderson I'm one of Toni's friends and business partners." He said and he took his hand out for me to shake. I looked at him skeptically but I took it and shook his hand. "What's your name?" "Tyra." "Tyra what? He said with curiosity in his voice. "Tyra Jefferson." I said. "Okay, well it's nice to meet you Tyra but I see that you've got hurt pretty badly last night by my friend. You see he can get a little aggressive when things don't go his way. But anyway here are some pain killers and a glass of water." He said with a smile. Took pills and I downed them in a couple I seconds. I was so thirsty. "Thank you" I said and soon Toni came in. "No problem" Jacob said as he was about to walk he stopped said something to Toni. He looked at me for a couple of seconds and they did their bro hug and then Jacob left. I felt unsafe when I was left alone with Toni. I wanted to runaway so badly. " I need you to clean the kitchen now." He said and walked out. I got up slowly so I wouldn't hurt more what's already been hurt. I finally got up and I limped to the kitchen to see its a big mess. I see plates all over the tables, dishes and glasses shattered, and also food that was still left out. What kind of gathering is this. It look like a riot when through here. This is going to take me forever to get the kitchen and the dinning room done. I went up stairs to take a shower to get all the left over sticky wine that I spilt and also all the dirt off my skin. I scrubbed good and I put on my maid uniform. I walk down the stairs and I got started.

•AFTER CLEANING FOR HOURS•
I collapsed on a nearby chair and I take a deep breathe and I close my eyes. I was so exhausted, my feet were killing me. I sat the for what felt like a couple of minutes and I opened my eyes to see Toni staring down at me. "AHHHH WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME FOR WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" I said my breathe was uneven and my heart felt like it could just exploded in shock. "Well I was just checking up on you darling." He said and he caresses my cheek. " get your filthy hands away from me you monster." I said and I slowly got up and I looked at Toni to see hurt and anger on his face. He looked like he was in deep thought then he looked up at me for a moment. "I'm sorry for what I did to you yesterday, okay. I just wanted to have a peaceful gathering with my friends and business partners and I didn't wants any hiccups during the event. I'm sorry for beating you and leaving you there like your worthless because your not." He said and he got closer to me... I mean VERY close. " can you forgive me, Tyra" he said with sadness laced in his voice. I looked down for a moment thinking whether I should forgive him or not. I took a deep breathe and looked at him. "I need time, okay. I just met you two days ago and I don't even know you at all I only know you name. I have to think about this and plus the kidnapping. But in the mean time you have to make it up to me." I said with my hands on my hips. I was serious about this and I was scared but I need to stand what little ground I had left. " okay take as much time as you want." He said and then out of nowhere he kissed my cheek. I look up at him surprisingly and I see a smirk on his face that I wanted to smack away so bad but at the same time it was sexy. I walked away and went up stairs to my room. I ran to my bed and I dived in. It felt so good being back in this bed. It was so soft and big I could sleep on it for days. I looked up at the ceiling and I started thinking about life, and my past.

•FLASHBACK•
"Tyra get this mess cleaned up now!!" That was Shirley aka step mom she would always yell at me for no reason and she would complain to my father on how disrespectful I was or something. Ever since my father married her after my mothers sudden death that's all I heard from her. She wanted to be showered by what my father could offer to her. Like expensive clothes,cars,jewelry and makeup. That's all she wanted. She was way younger than my father too. My father was 53 while she was 29.She wanted the spotlight while I stood in the background. My father never paid attention to me because Shirley aka step-mom was always in the way. If I wanted something I had to work for it. I had a bad relationship with my father after my mother died in a car accident when I was 8.i was in the car when it happens but I survived. Doctors said it was a Miracle my father thought it was a curse. He would always blamed it on me. When he got mad he would always say "your a disgrace, I wish it was you who had died not your mother. Now I'm left with an ungrateful child. You scum." He said and he would spit on me or call me names but he would never hit me. Sometimes I would take that to heart and just sit in my bed room and cry. My mother always cared for me and my father she was the glue to the whole family and I wanted to be just like her. She was a successful lawyer and she was kind hearted and wise. But after her death everything change. My father would go out and get drunk and come home yelling at me and calling me names. But after his drunken state was over I would make sure he has his aspirins and a glass of water in the morning and I would make sure he wouldn't vomit on himself and I always had clean clothes for him and a warm meal. But that wasn't enough for him. I was pushed aside when Shirley can into the picture and I was left to fend for myself. I always tried to prove myself to him, like becoming successful in school and colleges asking for my attendance at their school. But in his eyes I was nothing but dirt. On the day I graduate high school I came home to see that my room was empty and my clothes in a suit case. I ran down the stairs to see my father drinking coffee and reading a newspaper. Why are all my stuff gone and my clothes in a suit case!" I yelled. I was furious. "Your grown now.. So get out of my house" he said. I looked at him like he had two heads. I was about to say something when Shirley came in. She looked me up and down in disgust. " why is she Still doing here shouldn't she be gone by now. She said while walking towards my father. To my disgust she sat on his lap and started whispering in his ear like she always does. And then they both look up at me. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW" my father said. It echo through the large house and it startled me. " is this what you want? Your own daughter to live on the streets. I can believe you. I took care of you when that slut over there was just laying back and watching you come home drunk and tired. I made you your meals, I gave you pills for your hangovers, I gave you freshly washed clothes, I made sure the house was clean when you came home from work. And this is how you repay me YOU KICK ME OUT. I yelled I was full on crying and I looked at my father to see he wasn't moved but he had a cold stare. " get out now" he said I looked down and nodded my head. I was still in my graduation uniform and I had my diploma in my hand. I went up the stairs and got my suit cases and I went back down to see my father and Shirley making out it disgusted me. I went to my fathers office and stole a couple of hundred dollars from his wallet. I ran out his office and out the door with my suitcase and I never looked back.

Comment for more