Part 6

I had finally got the strength to get up from the floor. I limped to the bathroom to clean the blood and the dirt off of me. I hopped in the shower and I begin to wash up. After my shower I begin to get ready to go shopping to buy a outfit for one of Toni's events. I didn't want to be in the same room as Toni. What he did to me was uncalled for and wrong. I looked at the clock to see that it was almost time to go. I just don't want to be near Toni right now. He so evil. I heard a knock on my door and I was hesitant to answer it and the knocking became louder. I walked to the door to see my rapist. I look down at the floor not wanting to look in his eyes. "are you ready" he asked and I just nodded my head. And I started to walked down the stairs and I could feel Toni's presence behind me.

TONI'S POV
Just a few minutes ago I took my loves virginity. I know it was against her will but I just couldn't resist. Her big brown eyes and her dark mocha skin and her perfectly round face. And her thick thighs that leads up to her wide hips and perfectly round butt.. I just couldn't help myself. Do I feel bad about what I did......no not really. Called me a cruel man I don't care.. I always been that way. It would show her who she belongs to and that she is mine and only mine.. You see I have been watching her for some time. I watched her as she walked to school, I knew that she got bullied and her father didn't love her. I knew that her and her mother were both in a tragic accident which lead to her mothers sudden death. She had no siblings and she always took care of herself even though her father was practically a millionaire. I knew her father because he tried to invest in one of my many businesses. But I turned it down because I knew he was a selfish man. And I knew how he treated my women. I also know that she was kick out after she graduate top of her class. I loved a smart women. But after I found it where she worked and lived I had to get her in my arms. That night I took her was the best night. I finally have my baby girl with me. I was so happy. I also knew she had a dog named mike who is being taken care of and is in good hands.

After thinking about all that it was about time to go shopping with Tyra to go buy her a dress for the event. I got freshened up and dressed and I walked to Tyra door I knocked once. Thinking that she didn't hear me I knocked harder she opens the door hesitantly and her eyes where glued to the ground. I could see that she was in pain but I knew she would get over it. "Are you ready" I said she just nodded her head and walked past me. I walked behind her. Car already to go and I opened the door for Tyra and I waited for her to get in. I closed her door and I made my way to the other side of the car. I told the driver where we are going and I got in the car and he started driving.

After the car ride Tyra was still not looking at me or speaking to me. As we got out I told the driving to wait at least 30 minutes and we would be out in no time. I walked beside Tyra and I could tell she didn't want to be here but she didn't really have a choice. " let's stop right here." I grabbed her arm we walked it. It had many formal and casual dress and regular everyday clothes and also some clothes for men . "Hi my name is Donny how are you today? She said with a flirtatious smile. 'Here we go' I thought annoyingly "we are just looking around" "okay well tell me if you need any help I be just around the corner" and she winked at me before she left. She is really trying hard. Tyra was already at the other end of the store by the time I realize she was not next to me. I walked up to here and she moved away to the other side of the store. She is really getting on my nerves with her childish acts. She continued to look through the clothes trying ignore me as much as possible. But I wasn't having it. "Tyra you need to get your act together" I whispered in her ear aggressively. I could tell she was scared and she just nodded her head and continued to look through the clothes. I looked around to see all types of dresses but this one stood out to me. I grabbed it and I handed it to Tyra and told her to put it on.

 I grabbed it and I handed it to Tyra and told her to put it on

She walked out the dressing room. And she looked stunning. I just wanted to take her right then and there but I had to restrain me self. "You look beautiful." I said. She just looked down and nodded her head and said thank you barley above a whisper. I walked to her and I lifted up her head. "I mean if you look very beautiful" I leaned down and I softly kiss her. She tried to pull away but I held her tighter. She started squirming. And I pinched her sides to make her stop. I pull away and I looked at her face to see hurt and sadness. But I didn't really care. She needs to know who is in charge. "So do you like the dress." I said while still looking up and down her body. I didn't get a reply and slap her and she held he cheek and looked up at me shocked. "Tell me do you like the dress or not." She shook her head up and down really fast. She started shaking and I could tell she wanted to cry but she tried to stay strong. One tear slipped out and she quickly wiped it away. "Okay take off the dress and let's go. I don't have all day." Said. She quickly walked back into the dressing room and she came out with the dress on the hanger. I walked to the cash register and and begin to take out my credit card. The cashier aka Donny was ringing up the dress while chucking me out. I rolled my eyes annoyingly and continued to wait for the price. "Okay that will be $120.34" I gave her my card and she slipped it and handed back to me before winking at me. She bag the dress before writing down something on the receipt. She smiled and blew a kiss at me. I read the receipt and it had her phone number on it. I balled it up and threw it at her and I flipped her off and walked out. While we were walking I looked down at Tyra and she had her head down. We walked out of the mall and I see the driver waiting for us. I opens the door for Tyra and she slid in and turned away from me. I slammed her door and I walked to my side and got in.

We arrived at my house and I payed the driver and walked off. I see Tyra walk up the stairs and goes into her room. I need to speak with her. I walked inside her room and i see her laying down on her bed crying. I walked up to her and I tapped her should. "WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU LIFE RUINER,YOU SCUM, YOU NO GOOD CRUEL MAN. I HATE YOU AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME TODAY. I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!!! She was full on crying and her little fist were hitting my chest trying to make me feel pain. And I just looked down at her in amusement. I started to laugh at her little tantrum. "WHATS SO FUNNY" she yelled. Her face was still beautiful when she is angry besides the red mark against her cheek that was now turning into a bruise. I continue to laugh and she slapped me across me face pretty hard. I looked at her shocked and I became furious. She looked scared out her mind and I see her trying to back up And I yanked and I threw her against the wall. She grabbed her head in pain as she slid down the wall onto the floor. I grabbed her by her hair and I made her look at me. "Don't you ever hit me again you whore" and I pushed her to the floor and I walked out her room. I heard her cry but I didn't care she deserved it.