Part 16

I've been living with Jacob for about a couple weeks now and I found the gender of my baby or more like babies. I'm having twin boys. The doctor said I have to take my stress levels down so the last stages of my pregnancy would go more smoothly.. Jacob is more exited than me and he trying to get the nursery ready, while he is ordering things online which is really thoughtful of him. As I walk down stairs to see Jacob cooking breakfast.... SHIRTLESS. I blush a little bit and sit down at the table. "Good morning" I say and he turns around and smiles at me and kisses my cheek. "Good morning princess, i made us breakfast.He said and he put my plate in front of me. "What do you want to drink i have apple juice, orange juice, and lemonade." "Um let me have apple juice please, thank you" I smiled at him and he poured my drink and he sat down next to me. As we ate I couldn't help but look at Jacob. I know it may sound like I'm moving too fast but I think I'm starting to like jacob. It's something About him that I find myself wanting him not in a sexual way but in a way that I just want him near me . His presence makes me feel safe and loved. It I just can't get enough of it. As we ate in silence and finished our plates. I got up an put both of our dishes in the sink and stated to clean them. "You know I could of did that perfectly by myself I don't want you working to hard." He said and nuzzles his face into my neck. "I know but I want to repay you in anyway I can you done so much for me in a short amount of time and I'm grateful for that, Jacob" I said and I continues to clean. The dishes. When I was finished we headed up stairs and he lead me towards his room.

It was really nice and all very open if I do say so myself. I noticed he sad a lot of pictures of all his the places he visited around the world and he had a lot of books along with all the technology he had. "Your room is very nice Jacob I love it." "Thanks Tyra you welcome to come in anytime" he said with a playful smirk. I giggle and I began looking around the room. I saw a pic of him with his friends and family they looked so happy but something caught my eye. I looked closer to see no other than Toni himself looking all happy and caring . But with what I experienced with him was a polar opposite from what I saw in the picture. He was a ruthless abuser who didn't care about anyone or anything but himself and I will never let that man touch me again. But out of the ashes comes beauty and I'm thankful for the sons I have who are due in another month. Jacob is willing to be the father figure and I love him for that. I put down the photo and I turn around to see Jacob looking at me.  "What?" He chuckles and walk towards me "nothing it's just your so beautiful"  he said and he was now in front of me hold my chin so I could look up at him. Before I knew if he leans in and kisses me softly and slowly. At first I was shocked but I went along with it. It soon got really steamy, and he started to kiss my neck. "You smell so wonderful" he said and he began sucking on my sensitive spot. As he was doing that I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I scream in pain and I feel wetness slide down my legs. "OH MY GOD , OH MY GOD JACOB MY WATER BROKE ITS TOO EARLY, ITS TOO  EARLY I CANT HAVE THEM NOW." I yell in pain and panic Jacob rushed to my aid and he grabbed the baby bag and rushed me to the car. "OH MY GOD JACOB YOU HAVE TO HURRY IT HURTS AND THEY ARE COMING FAST." "Okay Tyra just breathe for me okay princess don't stress yourself out its will harm the babies. No words could describe how much pain I was in. As we enter the hospital entrance Jacob rushed out the car and carried me bridal style in to the emergency entrance. I was breathing in and out trying to control the pain but the contractions were unbearable. "HELP MY WIFE IS GOING INTO LABOR" he yelled and a lot of doctors and nurses came rushing to my aid and taking me on A gurney and rushing me to any empty room. Jacob was with me every step of the way. They gave home scrubs and two hair nets for his thick long hair. "They hooked me up to her e machine, and the head doctor came in with two nurses behind home assisting him. "Okay Tyra, so in our records we have that you are having twin boys and that you aren't due until another month so our team will ensure you that your twin boys will be healthy as can be." I nodded unable to speak due to the pain. He spread my legs apart to see the first head popping out he put on his gloves and told me to push on a count of 3. I grabbed Jacobs hand tightly and I knew it would be bruised. "Okay Tyra on three. 1...2...3 " I pushed and screamed in pain. "He almost out just one more big push for me. 1..2..3 I screamed out and I heard a little cry. I look up to see the first baby. the nurse wrapped him up and gave him to Jacob which who was more than happy to hold him. I felt another wave off pain come and I fell my self become too tired too push. "Okay Tyra I need you too push one more time for me okay?" The doctor said. I nodded and I felt another wave of pain hit me. "Okay on 1...2...3 push!" I pushed with what I had left and I started to feel weak and everything became blurry. "SHE IS GOING INTO SHOCK NURSES CODE BLUE CODE BLUE." "Come on baby done give up now fight it." That's  all I heard until everything went black.