Part 20

He did the unthinkable. Soon enough I felt cold  metal against the side of my head. Toni pushed me up Against the wall so I couldn't move one muscle and he had one hand around my throat but not to tightly so I can breathe . I was now sobbing. "What do you want from me you already taken enough." I said through my violent sobs. " you know exactly what I want, I want you and you can't seem to understand that concept." I said through gritted teeth. I looked up at him to see rage and a bit of sadness. "You know I'm not a patient man when it comes to the things I want. So if I want something it's mine and nobody can have a say in that. Your mine and only mine. you belong to me." He said. I wanted to throw up right then and there. He acting like I'm his slave or something. What a joke. " I will never be yours. you don't own me, you never will." He pressed the gun against the side of my head harder. I started to cry. " I will kill you right here and now if I wanted to." I started crying harder. " but here is the deal if you agree to marry me I won't kill you, but if not then our sons will grow up without a mother. You decide" I started to get nervous. I did want my sons growing up without a mother. I know what it is like to grow up without a mother. It is a horror thing. But I can't just think about my self I have to think about my children I do desperately love. " fine I will marry you" I said in defeat. He grew a victorious smile. I felt Toni place the big ring on my finger and he kissed my lips hard. I tried to go away but he grabbed my waist and pulled me in deeper. I bit his lip and he pulled away quickly. "Your going to regret that later" he said and Wales out the room. I walked to the twins room to see they were still asleep. I was surprised they were after me and Toni's little quarrel. I quietly closed the door and left. I went to the bathroom and looked at the ring it was big and had lots of diamonds. It wasn't my type at all. I felt miserable and weak. I heard Toni come in and I turned around to see him advancing towards me. I backed up against the sink. "What do you want" he didn't say anything but he started to kiss my neck roughly. I started to get scared. And I sensed that he sensed that too. "I'm not going to hurt you like last time I promise." I felt a sense of security but I still had my doubt. He start to play with the hem of my skirt. " i have to take you right here right now" he said and started to unbuckle his belt.

(THE SMUT APPROACHETH)

As badly felt for not fighting back I felt like he really meant those words. It felt like I could actually trust him, like I felt safe with him for the first time. He pulled his pants down leaving him in boxers. He tugged at my panties and yanked them down. He picked me up and guided us to the bed . He Threw me one the bed and opens my legs. He licked a long strip up and down my heat making me moan like crazy. He kept going. It felt so amazing I felt like fainting . I felt my self getting close and he knew too. He got up and pulled my shirt of and his as well. He grabbed a condom and pull his underwear down and opens the condom. And swiftly put it on his member. "Are you ready Tyra" I nodded and he dove right into me. His size still felt brand new to me. His thrust were slow and deep. "Oh Tyra your so tight for me" i was
Moaning like crazy. He leaned down near my ear and whispered sweet nothings. I felt him in the deepest part of me hitting my sweet spot every time. " oh Toni right there" he went faster and I started to see white. "Oh Tyra you feel so good around me." He flipped up over now we both were laying on our sides. He slipped back into me and started massaging my boobs. It was too amazing. "OH TONI IM N-NOT GOING T-TO L-LAST LONG-G" I yelled. His thrust were going crazy. I felt my self reach my climax and I came around him. But for him, he was not stopping. " oh Toni I'm getting sensitive" I said. I'm almost there baby just a little bit longer." I felt my in sides clench again. I felt him twitch in side me. He brought his hand down. And started to rub my heat. I felt like I was about to exploded. Soon enough I did and I felt Wetness around me. Soon Toni came inside the condom and his thrust became sloppy. We both were sweaty and tired. He took the condom of and threw it into the trash. I was still out of breath. " didn't know you were a squirter." He said with a chuckle. I looked at him confused and I looked around to see the sheets were soaking wet. I look down embarrassed. He kissed my lips and helped me up. My legs were wobbly. He held me up and led me to the bathroom. He started the bath and added bubbles. He seemed to change over a span of a couple of hours. Was this a blessing or a curse waiting to happen. As soon as the bath was done and the bed was remade with new clean sheets. I got into the tub as well as Toni and we started to clean each other up. It felt nice. He started to kiss my shoulder. And suddenly stopped. I looked back to see him lookin at a noticeable scar left by him in the past. He kissed it and kissed me. "I promise not to hurt you the way I did in the past." I sighed. He seemed sincere. " I want to treat you like a queen you are and not some maid or slave" did he fall and hit his head on something's or am I just crazy and hallucinating. " I know this is really off guard to you but I mean it. I want the best for you, for us and the kids. Your my wife and I should treat you with the finest things. I love you." Okay I'm really hallucinating. "Okay then prove it, prove to me that you won't hurt me and that you love me." I looked back at him and it didn't take long for me and him to go another round of love making. I feel like this could be a new beginning for me and my family. And oh boy did he proved me right.

GUYS I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS BOOK AND IM SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE. Bur I think I might need a co-owner o'whateva because your girl gets writers block easily and struggles to update. But anyways yeah I know this sucks so don't judge. Lol