Part 8

I woke up to mike licking my face. I smiled and I pet him and I got up. 'I'm finally home' I thought. I sat up in bed and stretched. I walk to my bathroom and did my morning routines.  I decided to go for a jog after I take mike to the groomers. I put on my jogging outfit and I grab a granola and a water bottle and I put mike on a leash and we head out.

I drop mike off at a near by shelter and I went to a park the for a little jog. I started jogging when i felt a presence behind me. I jogged a little faster and I turn around quickly to see a mans dressed in all black jogging right behind. I made a quick turn to to try to loose him but he kept on following me. The that when I start to run. The man started running after me. The park was next to a woodsy area so I dashed for that. I ran and jumped over fallen down branches and rocks. I turn to see he was hot on my tracks. I was about to make a quick turn when the man grabbed me and put some cloth over my nose and mouth. I try to fight him but my air supply was limited so I breathed in the toxin and my mind started to drift off and my vision blurry and then I blacked out.

I woke up to roped around my wrist and ankles and I was sitting on a wooden chair in a dark room with one light that was above me that was flickering. I started getting scared and I tried to break free from the tight ropes. But unfortunately I wasn't successful. "SOMEONE HELP ME" I hear some walk towards me from behind and the make their way around me. And to my discouragement it was the devil himself. Toni. "Well, well, well if it isn't my lovely darling Tyra. You thought it would be that easy. To just jump up and run away from, huh? YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD LEAVE ME. WELL YOU HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING B*TCH!!!" He unties me aggressively and he yanks me up and begins slaps and punch me I try to fight back and I hit him in the crouch very hard and he balls in pain. I try to find an exit and I see a door and I go to it. I try opening it and I find it locked. I to find another exit and I see a window cracked open. 'Well here goes nothing' I said to myself and I begin to climb out the window. I climb out the window and I land on the soft grass with a thud. I dust my self off and I didn't look back.
I knew I was in the middle of nowhere but it was better than that place. Honestly.

I ran as fast as I could away from that place. I could feel he was close behind. My chest felt like it was about to exploded due to the lack of air I was getting to my lungs. I felt like giving up and collapsing but I couldn't.. There's  no way I'm going back to that horrible place..I kept running and running until I felt my self getting tired and I started slowing down, then all of a sudden I felt myself fall to the ground and my legs gave out..I saw him behind the tree coming towards me with long strides. " GET AWAY FROM ME" I yelled at him but that didn't stop him. This is it my life is about to end, he grabbed me an threw me over his shoulder. "Your a fast one baby... But not fast enough" I heard him chuckle at the last part before he dug in his back pocket to pull out something then all of a sudden I felt something poke my arm and my vision became blurry with black dots forming. And my mind went blank.

Oh no not again.

I woke up in a comfortable bed and I shot up and I looked around to see that I'm in Toni's room in my bra and panties with a big grey t-shirt. I get up to find the door is locked from the outside. I started to bang on the door and I hear it unlock all of a sudden and I see an enraged Toni coming towards me. "T-Toni please just leave me alone I don't want to be with you" I said but that didn't stop him from slamming me into a nearby wall and he started choking me. I started to loose oxygen and his grip was like steal. I tried yanking him off of me but that only resulted in him tightening his grip. "P-please Toni l-let m-me go" "and why should I? So you could just run away again? Well that not going to happens. I'm going to show you who you belong to" He threw me on the bed and since barley had anything on it was a bonus to him. "NO PLEASE TONI STOP" I yelled but he begin to unbuckle his pants and he pulled my panties to the side and he entered me me roughly. I screamed in agony. I thrusted and he roughly started going faster. I was scream and trying to push him off of me. "this will teach you not to run away" he said in my ear and I continues to cry as he continued to assault me. Minutes became hours and he was finally done. I continued to cry silently and I balled up on the bed. "If you didn't leave you wouldn't be in this mess, now would you." He said as he pulled up his pants and fixed him self as I laid their silently crying. "Now now Tyra dry those tears and get your self cleaned up. Your still my maid so act like it".He said and he walked out the room.

I'm going to kill him if it's the last thing I do.