Part 19

The door bell rung and Toni's men came in to get my things. I felt sick to my stomach the reason being that i have to go back to that monster. My life really sucks. Jacob somehow felt my sadness and embraced me in a hug. And felt my eyes tear up but i knew this was my only chance at seeing my babies. "Its going to be alright, your doing this for your children." Jacob said i sighed and i look around and all my stuff was gone and the men were ready to go back to Toni's place. "Well i guess this is goodbye, i will miss you dearly Jacob." Its was a silent pause that felt like forever.

"Its not goodbye Tyra, its i'll see you later" and with that he kissed me passionately as well did i. "Lets go" one of the men said and i scoffed and wave Jacob good bye as i walked towards the car. As soon as i got in the car we immediately started driving off. My eyes started to water and stray tears started falling down my cheeks. The drive was very long since Toni had property in every part of the world. We finally got to the house and it wasn't as big as the one in America but its was still pretty big. We arrived at the round about and i saw Toni with two guards around him waiting patiently. All a sudden my nerves hit me hard. Toni walked towards the car and one of the guard opened the doors and grabbed me and Toni had this sinister smirk on his face. He told them to unpack my things and he yanked me towards him even more. "Finally have you back my love, now back to where we left off, as a family." " I just want to see my children not you" Toni stopped and for a second he kind of look disappointed. But i didn't he care he deserved all pain the world could offer to him. He was a minster in my eyes. After i was lead into the house i was escorted to "our" room. I didn't feel like getting comfortable so i pace around the room until i hear soft cries. I run out the room and i hear them getting louder. I continue to walk fast and i stumble upon a half open door and i peek inside. And there they where my babies. I rush in the room and their crying comes to a halt.  I pick them up on by one and i cradled them them to my chest. Their small head resting on my chest i slowly sit down and rock them back and forth. I look down and i see them both falling asleep.

I hear someone clear their throat and i look up to see Toni. I roll my eyes and give him a mean look. "What do you want" i said in a whisper while being carful not to wake the babies up. I got up and careful put them back in their their cribs. "I want you" he said as he stalked towards me. I backed up until my back hit the wall. " well i don't want you i never wanted you and the only good thing about this while situation is the babies" i said i felt my blood boil like lava. I pushed him away from me and i went to the room. He followed close behind me and when we finally got into the room he pushed me against the wall and held both on my hands with one of his above my head. " you really have the nerve, i could of killed you when i had the chance, but i didn't" "well i wish you did, you caused nothing but hurt and pain and now i have to suffer everyday because if you... I WISH YOU WERE DE-" he slapped me across the face hard. The sting pain brought tears to my eyes. I was fed up with him. I kick him where the sun don't shine and he stubbled back. "Your going to regret that" he lung at me as i try to run and grab my hair yank my head back. "LET GO" i yelled but that didn't stop him from doing what he did next.