Part 21

Tyra's POV
I woke up to the the babies crying. My motherly instincts kicked in quickly and I ran to their room. As soon as I opened there door Toni was right there rocking them try to calm them down. But with no success he looked up at me with helplessness in his eyes. I smirked and took one of the boys in my arms and slowly rocked  him back too sleep. "How" Toni whisperer. I shrug and took my other son and did the same thing. Soon the house seem so quiet and peaceful. Me and Toni tip toe out the room and closed the door softly. "How did you do that it took me forever to get one to calm down" I shrug again. "Maybe because they aren't used to you, Jacob was amazing with them you should of seen them when they were with him they were so quiet and so behaved it was like a first time mother's drea-" Toni grabbed my jaw tightly and let go and apologized quickly. I mean mugged him and rubbed my jaw. That's gonna leave a bruise. " you can't be doing that any more when you get jealous, you said you wouldn't hurt me again." I stated. "I'm sorry it's just that you made it seem like I am a horrible father. You know I'm trying to become a better person." He said " I know but you need to go to counseling if it happens again I don't want our sons growing up in a household we're it's okay to hit women." I glared at him. "I'm sorry, alright it won't happen again." And he kissed my forehead. "Well breakfast is about to be served in an hour so I'm going to wash up, you want to join me?" I said and his eyes turned dark with lust and he picked me bridal style and took me to the bathroom, were we had the most amazing shower sex ever.

At breakfast
After I fed the twins there bottles me and Toni ate while his staff scurried around the mansion doing chores. The food was amazing and I was hungry. Toni chuckled as he saw my face literally stuffed in the food. I mean come on.. a girl gotta eat. As I was so In tuned into my food one of his staff that was holding a glass orange juice accidentally tripped and the juice fell all over Toni. Everyone stopped what they were doing and watched the scene play out. I could tell Toni was on the verge of exploding. The worker was trembling in fear as he look at Toni trying to clean it up as he said a string of many apologies. But Toni shushed him and basically ended his life with two words " your fired" I was about to object when Toni cut me off "you will get your paycheck at the end of this week, and I want you out of my sight immediately." The worker apologized and when scurrying away crying. I threw my napkin at Toni and got up and left. I followed the worker and found him sitting in the garden crying his out. "Hey are you okay?" He jumped a little and suddenly calmed down when he saw me. "Yeah I'm fine, I am so sorry about what happened if I could take it back I would immediately. This is the only job that could pay for my books for college." He stated "what's your name?" "Bill" "alright bill tell you what how about I help you get your job back if I talk to Toni for you?" "Won't he beat you if your found taking to me ma'am" he stated. I was taken aback by his statement. "What do you mean?" "Ma'am we all know you've gotten beat multiple times by Mr.Mahfud. We see the bruises even though you think you're hiding them." He said I looked at him in shock. "But He said he's going to be a change man for now on since our sons are here. He promised." I said pridefully "and please don't call me ma'am call me Tyra." I smiled "alright Tyra so do you think you could talk to him about getting my job back?" "Yeah I see what I could do" I got up and shook his hand. As I walked back in side to our Toni and my room I see him trying to clean himself up. I take a deep breathe and pursue in to talk to him. "Hey Toni is everything thing fine?" I said "no Tyra everything is not fine I got orange juice spilt all over me by some idiotic worker!!" He spat. I walked behind him as he took off his shirt to change into another one. "You know he didn't mean it, it was just accident." He let out a deep sigh "I know but still he should of been more aware of his surroundings, it not my fault he can't balance a drink in his hand." I smacked him upside his head. " YOUR GOING TO HIRE HIM BACK OR YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANYTHING TONIGHT!!" I yelled and stormed out the room. I left Toni dumbfound and I intentionally swayed my hips as I walked out the room. 'That will show him.' I said to my self.

HEY GUYS IM BACK. I KEEP ON GETTING WRITERS BLOCK BUT IM TRYING TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I'm lowkey thinking about writing another short story with bwwm. I just need some new ideas. But anyway yeah I'm also still looking for a co-owner who I can share ideas with and who can also be able to update when I'm too busy or something. So let me know ASAP. And thanks for reading this book and sticking through with me. Lol I appreciate you guys!!☺️