Part 7

It was an hour until I had to leave for the event he had. I heard a knock on the door I got up slowly to answer I looked up and their was a tall women who had dark brown wavy hair. She wore black pants and shirts with what I'm assuming is a make up bag. "Hi my name Amanda I'm going to do your make up and your hair for the event tonight. Mr.mahfud told me what your wearing and also your skin complexion so this should be easy".She said with a genuine smile. I smiled slightly and she started taking out her makeup brushes and hair products. She started to do my hair first. My hair was curly but not to curly were you could barely comb through it. I like to maintain my hair so it wouldn't get too nappy. She begin to do my hair and iron it out and she put rollers in my hair for volume. After that she begin to do my make up. I got really nervous and then I started fidgeting and looking down while bitting my lip.I could tell she was starting to worry. "Honey what happened to you cheeks And lip they're red and swollen." She said in a concerned tone. I didn't want to tell her how I got the bruises. So I had to come up with a quick lie. "Oh um I-I fell" I said and I could see it in her face that she didn't buy it. I looked down in defeat. "Honey now stop this... Is he hitting you" she said barely above a whisper. I didn't want to tell the truth because I knew the consequences, and also I was scared for her safety as well. But I was left with no choice. Y-yes but there is nothing I could do he's way stronger then me and I can't defend my self. I'm stuck here with him. P-please help me." I said. I was crying my eyes out and messing up the make she didn't on me so far. " it's going to be alright. I tell you what. I'm going to help you get out of here after the event. I know he can be very violent.thats just another way of him expressing his feeling..She said while comforting me. "S-so why does he have to hit me... He raped me.. I can't take this anymore." I ask while still crying but trying to hold them back. She looked at me in shock. "Oh my god I have to get you out of here.we just need a plan, don't worry honey everything is going to be alright. She hugged me and she begin to do my make up again and we begin to talk about the plan.
Fast forwarding to the results
She finished my hair and makeup and I looked gorgeous. My hair was in big beach waves and my make up was flawless.i put on my dress and my make up look and as well as the shoes.

i put on my dress and my make up look and as well as the shoes

She cover my bruised cheek and lip very well. You couldn't even tell if I was hit or not. "Thank you so much Amanda you the best." I said and hugged her tightly "your welcome darling, now remember I'm going to be in the back of the building during the event make sure he doesn't see you escape, Alright". She said in a serious tone. "Okay got it." And looked at my self again and I smiled. This is the day I'm going to be free from that monster. I hear my door open and I look and see Toni dressed in a nice tux

 I hear my door open and I look and see Toni dressed in a nice tux

"Are you ready to go Tyra, the car is waiting." He said while looking at his watch to check the time. I sighed and I looked at Amanda and she gave me a reassuring smile and a thumbs up. "Yeah I'm ready" I said and I begin to walk past Toni down the stairs. We were in the car and Toni hand was in my thigh. I felt uncomfortable so I move his hand off my thigh. I felt disgusted and I turned away from him. He put his hand on my thigh again but he grip it harder. I wanted to scream in pain and I could tell that he was going to leave a bruise. "T-Toni stop" I said but he just ignored me and kept his grip on my thigh but harder. I wanted to cry so bad, but I don't want to ruin my make up Amanda did for me. I had to fight the tears.

We were pulling up to the event and I got nervous.. A lot of important people where going to be here. As the car came to a stop Toni got out and paid the driver and he opened my door and he reached out for my hand but I ignored and and I got out my self and I headed for the entrance. Toni sighed and walked behind me. Before we got to the entrance Toni pulled my to the side and he grabbed my wrist tightly. "I'm going to need you to behave tonight I don't need you to be embarrassing me at one of my events alright. Now if embarrass me I'm going to punish you so severely that you would wish your were dead. Do you understand me. He said. I don't really care but at the same time I didn't want to get beaten to death so I agreed. "Yes I understand" and we continued to walk in.

The place was huge. It was beautiful. The decorations were very nice. After I looked around i see Toni greeting people and shaking hands and smiling.. Only if the knew what he did to me.. I started to walk towards the exit and making sure Toni didn't see me. I knew Amanda was out there somewhere I just knew. I walk about to walk out the event when I heard my name being called. I cursed internally and I turned around to see Toni waving his hand for me to come to him. I see a group of wealthy looking people around him and laughing and smiling and drink the expensive wine. I rolled my eyes and I started walking towards him.

"This is Tyra my date for tonight." Toni said. Everyone looked at me and they started whispering. Some sent glares others sent smiles to me. I felt so out of place and I needed to get out of hear as soon as possible. "So your date is black?" A women said in the group. I felt Toni tense beside me and I looked up the see his eyes turn into rage. "Yes she is black do you have a problem with that?" He said. Every word he said was filled with anger. "I'm mean....yeah they're worthless and pathetic" she shot back. I got mad and I walked up to her and I snatched her drink out her hand and I poured it all over her clothes. Everyone gasped and started laughing and giggling. I looked up at Toni and I see anger but amusement on his face and I started laughing. She stomped away mad and she ran out the building. I felt a sharp pain on my arm and I see Toni dragging me somewhere seclude. "Toni where are you taking me,STOP" I yelled at him. He stop and he turned to me. His face now showed seriousness. This man is bipolar I swear. "Tyra you need to behave st-" "NO I WILL NOT BEHAVE IF SOMEONE IS ASSAULTING ME BASED IN MY SKIN COLOR. SO YOU COULD SHOVE THAT UP YOUR *SS BECAUSE I DONT CARE ANYMORE." I turned and walked  away to be snatched and slapped and across the face. Toni glanced at me and he went back to his "friends" to socialize. I was left by myself holding my cheek. I looked around to see if anyone saw and I started walking out side to try to find Amanda.

I was walking around the building for a good eight minutes when I heard a honk. Turned around to see Amanda telling me to get in. I rushed to her car and I got in. IM SAVED IM FINALLY SAVE. "Oh my god thank you Amanda you a life saver." I said and I hugged her. "Okay, Tyra but you squeezing to life out of my body" she said and I let her go quickly. I was so excited. I'm finally free. "So where to?" Amanda said "could you take me me 1234 Gingerrail rd., it's my address." "Sure" and she started driving off.

Skip the car ride.

After Amanda dropped me off she said me and her could have a girls night out. Which I totally agreed too. I got in and I was knocked down by my baby mike. He was wagging his tail and running in circles, and jumping up and down. " aww I missed you to baby" I said and I petted him and scratched behind his ears. I went to go check his food bowl to see its already held way eaten. And his water bowl half way empty. Something doesn't seem right. I remember refilling his bowl but that was before I was kidnapped. So someone must been taking care of him. Which I'm so grateful for I would marry that person if I knew who was taking careof my baby mike.

I walked to my room and I started myself a nice hot bath. I took of my make up and I see where Toni hit me start to swell up a little bit. I pin my hair up and I strip the clothes I had on for the event off and I get into the tub. I start to relax as soon as my body hit the water. It felt so nice. I'm finally free from that man. And I can finally relax in my own home. I thought to my self.

After my me time in the tub and did my nightly routines and I head for bed. Mike jump on the bed next to me and cuddle to my side. I rub his ear softly and I saw him go to sleep. I was in my own world where I felt like someone was watching me. I looked out my window to see a black car parked right in front of my apartment. I close my curtains and I headed back to bed. I drifted into a sleep I would never forget.