Part 14

Tyra's POV
I looked at Toni in disbelief, he can't be serious. After everything he's done to me. I can't marry him and I won't. But for some reason I have this feeling in my stomach that's making me want to say yes but I can't. "Toni I know you mean well and all but I have to say no I'm sorry." The look on his face was haw art breaking but I knew this marriage proposal wasn't for me. "Alright..fine as you wish." He closed the box got up, grabbed his coat and left I felt bad for him.. But it's for the safety of me, and the baby.. Like I mean he can't just expect me to forgive him after all he has done to me. Like he must be really out of his mind.

I was in the kitchen when I heard the door bell ring I answered it and I see Jacob. He looks at my belly then up at me. "Congratulations, is it a boy or girl." "Um well I actually haven't had time because Toni kept me lock in this house for a good seven months but I was able to handle it." I reassure him. He looked at me like I had to heads. "That's so cruel, I'm taking you to the hospital for a check up on everything." He got his phone and began making appointments. Finally someone that care enough for me, I thought. Jacob is really sweet even though I barley see him I feel this connection I never really had with anyone in my life.

"Okay so I have an appointment next week at 2:00pm I will be here to pick you up and take you to the hospital." He said I smile and gave him a hug. "Thank you so much" "no problem that what friends are for right?"

My heart stopped for a second. A friend? I actually have a friend? Wow you learn something new everyday lol. "Do you want anything to snack on or anything to drink?" yeah can I just have a water please." I gave him the water and I sat on the nearest chair.

"So what made you stop by?" "Well I was just in the neighborhood and I decide to just swing by and say hello... Toni never told me you were pregnant which is odd because he tells me really almost tells me everything. But I'm happy for you though..... Is he the father" he said the last part in a whisper even though we are the only two people in the house. I gave him his water and I chuckled a little bit. "I'm pretty sure Jacob" I smiled. "Well congratulations I'm happy for you." I see him shift in his seat a little bit. "Are you okay" "yeah I'm fine, so how has Toni been treating you lately." He suddenly changed the topic. I pause for a minute and I sighed. "He's been doing better he not physically hurting me so I'm fine, he may call me names here and there but I just ignore it, his comments don't mean anything to me so I just carry on with my day."

"Well at least your okay now, you should have to go through this your too beautiful to be hurt by some monster, I know Toni can be rough especially with women and I think you need a good role model in you life. You have a baby on a way that needs a good father figure not one who abuses you. Tyra you have to leave him, you can live with me and- "" this seems nice and all but I can't leave." He looked at me like I was crazy "why not" "he has cameras everywhere and guards watching my every move. He thinks I might run away so he had this whole place locked down and bombarded with cameras on every corner of the house. It's impossible to leave."

Jacob looked like he was in deep thought. "I have a plan but I need your help." He said. My heart rate increased "what's the plan?"

HI THIS CHAPTER IS NOTEDITED SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME THANKS FOR ALL THE VOTES AN COMMENTS I RECEIVED THIS PAST MONTH. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN. ThANKS FOR READING AND COMMENT FOR MORE. 👍💕