And what about this......¿

#one day in school my art teacher said today we r going to make pot like real pots with mud , we enjoyed making pot but best moment was that when we started mud fight and our white unifor turned muddy but someone complained this to principle when she saw me there
"I can't believe u could be the part of this bcoz of u I not suspending any one but it u did any kind of this thing again I 'm not leaving u.

#once I was going to pehelgam , a place in kashmir also known as mini swizerland.
There was an easier to go there by horse but no how anything in my life be normal those horse man took the most dangerous path like directly on mountain with no path but thats not it my bloody horse was the slowest one plus on way he stoped leaned down on his front foot and started drinking watre I was damn scared.

#once I was dreaming that fall off the bed , when I wokeup in the morning I realised it was not a dream ,it was the reality I was on the floor.

#once i was going back to home from school , walking towards autoriksha stand talking and laughing suddenly a dog walked towards me and stopped infront of me i shouted but this was not funny , funny thing was the dog shouted on my shout.

*Next is not something what happened to me

#on sports day our teachers decided for a race btw teachers
first superise was that our yoga teacher really fat like elephant decided to take part in it but funny thing was when he triped on the ground my god entire school was laughing on him and i m damn sure everyone still remember this.

REMEMBER THAT IF SOMEONE THROWS STONE ON U , THROW FLOWER ON THEM
.
.
.
.
.
BUT NEVER FORGET TO THROW POT WITH IT.………

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope u like it .
If yes vote and comment.

thank you and love u!