AFTER THE END, WHAT HAPPENED??

(So much crap is written but read it )

We all h read fairy tales not only girls but boys too..

Agree girls??

At the ending of all fairy tales it says lived happily ever after...

But are u satisfied with the ending??

I mean ok after all the hurdles the Prince n the princess got together but still didn't get any trouble through their entire life??

Ok for example 👇 ( snow white and the seven dwarfs ending)

Look out!" cried Grumpy to the others. At that moment, lightning struck. The Queen lost her balance and fell to her doom! The sad little dwarfs built a bed of gold and glass for their beloved Snow White. They kept watch over her, day and night.

Then one day a handsome prince rode into the forest. How beautiful the young woman was! The Prince knelt down and kissed Snow White tenderly. His kiss awakened her. Snow White and the Prince rode off to his kingdom, where they lived happily ever after.

So imagine at what age would they be when they got together..

I guess 20-22 right??

They had their entire life in front of them n all those years they were alive went smoothly hun,??

How is even possible??

There would hv many things came to their ways as hurdles.. right..??

Maybe the Prince went to fight for a war n he nearly died isn't it a tragedy..

I hope u understand what I wanted to say...

So now u all hv to do is to put some short story or few lines about some tough times of their lifes..

Don't kill me for this stupid chapter..

But I'm really excited to see what u guys think..

Tag two people who believes in fairy tales

😌🙄😌🙄😅😅😅