would you rather!!

#1 Would you rather Swim 300 meters through shit or dead bodies?

⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺

#2 Would you rather Have a dog with a cat’s personality or a cat with a dog’s personality?

⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺

#3 If you were reborn in a new life, would you rather be alive in the past or future?

⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺

#4 Would you rather Eat shit that tasted like chocolate, or eat chocolate that tasted like crap?

⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺

#5 Would you rather Be extremely underweight or extremely overweight?

⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺

#6 Would you rather Experience the beginning of planet earth or the end of planet earth?

⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺

#7 Would you rather Have three kids and no money, or no kids and three money?

⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺

#8 Would you rather Be the funniest person in the room or the most intelligent?

⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺

#9 Would you rather Have a Lamborghini in your garage or a bookcase with 9000 books and infinite knowledge?

⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺

#10 Would you rather Reverse one decision you make every day or be able to stop time for 10 seconds every day?

⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺

#11 Would you rather Win $50,000 or let your best friend win$500,000?
Would you rather Run at 100 mph or fly at ten mph?

⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺

#12Would you rather Continue with your life or restart it?

⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺⏺

#13 Would you rather Be able to talk your way out of any situation, or punch your way out of any situation?

🆗🆒🔹🔸⚫⚪◾◽🔸🔹⚫⚪🔸◼⚫⚪🔹🔸⚪⚫⚫⚪🔹◾◽🔸◽🔹⚫

😜 If you want me to answer too plz let me know....