chapter seven | Karaoke

>> 10:07 am <<

>> chica's p.o.v. 

"Babe, wake up."

Why the fuck is he waking me up?

"Babe. Wake Up."

For the love of God, fuck off.

"Babe..."

"Freddy, sweetheart, as much as I love you, I will stab a pencil so far through your neck that it comes out of the other side of you continue trying to wake me up," I replied. I continued lying on the floor with my face pressed against my pillow. The shaking stopped. I lifted my head slightly to see Freddy smiling at me.

"Well, you sure are a sleeping beauty." He said. I rolled my eyes and slowly sat up. I looked around me to see everyone else was asleep.

"Freddy you bastard! No one else is even awake!" I whisper-yelled at him. He laughed quietly as I glared. I hate him so much, yet I love him all the same. He was the first person who actually treated me... good, I guess. I may have my flaws and can come off as a bitch to the untamed eye, but Freddy saw past my rough exterior.

>> flashback <<

I pulled my books out of my locker slowly, placing them in my backpack with no enthusiasm. Once I finished, I slung it over my shoulders and began to walk down the hall. I kept my head down as I navigated the large clumps of people. I prayed that I could just make it out of the doors in time.

"And where do you think you're going Ms. Bibby?" A familiar voice asked. I winced. Play it cool.

"Oh hey, Mr. Bidybab! You know I'm glad you ask cause the interesting thing is I was looking for your room!" I replied.

"Oh really? You were looking for the classroom in which you've been attending for the past five months? Are you sure you weren't trying to... I don't know... Skip detention?" He asked. I frowned, making it as convincing as I could. 

"Wow... Honestly, Mister, I'm appalled you would even think such a thing... I mean really-"

"Inside the classroom Ms. Bibby." I scowled. I guess you can't win 'em all. As I went to walk in, I heard a familiar voice pipe up.

"Actually, you're gonna have to excuse Chica this time. Special note from the principal." I looked over my shoulder and saw Freddy Fazbear, holding a slip of paper. I watched as my teacher grabbed the note and analyzed it. What the fuck did I do to piss off the principal and why did he send his son to retrieve me. Mr. Bidybab sighed and shooed us off. As I walked down the hall with Freddy I couldn't help but avoid eye contact, but the curiosity was eating me up.

"So, what does Mr. Fazbear want with me?" I asked. Freddy looked over with a smile.

"He just wants to hang." He replied. My head snapped up.

"Excuse me?" I asked. He laughed.

"I was making a joke cause I'm Mr. Fazbear too... technically. Anyways I totally faked that slip to get you outta there. Living with the principal for 15 years makes it pretty easy to forge his signature." He said. My eyebrows furrowed.

"W-What? Then why'd you-"

"Bail you out? Cause you seem fun. I mean, you picked a fight with Dread. And won? Do you know how many people survive Dread Bear? I mean how do you think he got that nickname. Anyways... You up for dairy queen and then the park? I can do some serious damage on the court." He said. I looked at him, a bit unsure of why he was treating me like this. I looked down at my shoes, my cheeks red, and there a fluttery feeling in my stomach.