【𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 17】Two Shades of Sicko

【3𝘳𝘥 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘗.𝘰.𝘝.】

"Onette, tell me you've got something." Afton pleaded with the technical analyst. The man continued to type on his computer.

"Okay, so I checked all my sources for absolutely anything associated with the color purple, and it seems like this purple pedo doesn't even exist. Well, at least not on paper." He replied. Afton stared at the computer

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asked.

"Oh well, purple pedo was kinda just-"

"I meant the thing about paper, Lunar." Afton interrupted. Onette laughed.

"Oh, right. What I mean is that, when someone is born they have a birth certificate and they're registered in the state. Then they go to school and it's put into a file. Then you graduate and blah, blah, blah. Basically, everything you do leaves a paper trail, but this guy, whomever he may be, just... doesn't exist." He continued. Afton growled and ran her fingers through her ginger hair.

"So you're telling me that we've got nothing?" She exclaimed.

"Well, not necessarily. I did find this." He says before pulling up the video. Afton watched very closely.

"Do you think you can zoom in on that frame right there?" She asked. Onette looked at the screen before clicking a few buttons. The screen was now focused on a pixelated purple blob. He clicked a few more buttons and the image cleared up slightly, showing more of the features.

"Can you run it through the system to see if there are any face matches?" She asked. He sighed.

"Nope. The image is too blurry and I've cleared it as much as I can. This is the best we've got." He replied. She sighed and held up the sketch. It had many similarities but it was impossible to tell for sure.

"You're positive you couldn't find anything else?" She asked. He smirked.

"On the contrary, my friend. You see how the wall over here is painted slate and the door is painted teal? Well, I only know of one apartment complex that would ever make such a catastrophic mistake on color coordination, and that would be Snowdin." He said. Afton raised her eyebrows.

"You're positive?" She asked. He smiled and nodded.

"Alright. I'll go to the office and-"

"Wait, the office is going to be be closed at this time of night. You're gonna need the managers address." Onette said and typed on his keyboard. There was a small ding a few seconds later. Afton pulled out her phone and saw the address had been sent to her.

"The first one is the manager, and the second is her apartment complex." He said and leaned on the back of his chair. She pointed a finger to him.

"I'm counting on you Mari." She replied and began walking away. Lunar scowled at the use of his middle name.

Afton looked at the police sketch of the man once more before sighing. It looked so foolish. The man on the paper looked like he came out of a children's cartoon.

Yet, she was still going to do this. Children who are kidnapped are usually killed within the first 24 hours, so she knew she had to do this. There was still a chance that Mangle could be alive, and Afton wouldn't rest until she made sure of that. She grabbed the sketch and walked to Officer Baby.

"Come on, we've got to take a trip to Lavender Avenue." She said. The officer nodded and followed her superior to the car. After a few minutes of driving, they came up to a street that held several nice houses.