Perrie, Zayn, and Ariana

Mika’s POV:

            One quiet afternoon, I was walking to my last class of the day when I saw Ariana fromthe corner of my eye.  I was about to turn towards her and greet her, but I quickly ducked away into the staircase behind me. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Ariana was laughing andsmiling with another boy. I’ve never seen him before but he’s very attractive. He is tall and has astrong body build.  Ariana was in a flouncy dress of black ruffles. That seemed pretty fancy forschool. Her curled hair was pulled up into a bouncy pony tail. Then I witnessed the boy reach for Ariana’s hand and bring it to his lips.  Ariana was blushing madly.  I felt so angry all of a sudden.  I mean, we were nowhere near dating. But for some reason, watching that hurt myfeelings.  Before I whipped up the stairs, I watched, as a petite, blonde girl stepped in between the boy and Ariana. The girl winked at Ariana and began flirting with the boy. Ariana took slowsteps backwards and had a very sad expression on her face.  Her eyes even became watery; and when they did, Ariana turned around quickly and raced into the girls’ restroom. I suddenly became sympathetic for her.  I turned my gaze back to the pretty boy and the rude girl. As theyparted, the boy reached for her hand and brought it to his lips. “Two-timer” I muttered to myself.  I walked towards the mean girl when she skipped away from theattractive boy.

“Hey!” I almost shouted at her, “What was that?”

She looked quite confused. “Uh what was what?” she asked while twirling her hair. 

What do you mean? Don’t you know what you just did to Ariana?” I asked.

 “Why do you care?” she shot back at me, “Zayn doesn’t even like her.  He likes me! And he always will.”

 “How do you know that?” I said.

 “He just asked me out.” she replied plainly. “Do I even know you?” she said looking me up and down.

 “Well no. Who are you anyway?” I asked curiously.

“Ha! I’m Perrie, and you are?”

 “Mika”

 “Hmph. well good day to you Mika.” and with that she walked away as the bell rung loudly. I sprinted off to class thinking about what just happened.

                                      * * *

 Kinda short..I know but school has been a headache ugh. Hope you liked it though. Comment , vote, read, anddd ENJOY(: