❄Christmas with Mika❄

Ariana's POV
Mika texted me to come over at around noon. I started to get ready after I found and gold and red ribbon and tied a loose bow around Mel's neck. I put her in a big gift basket with lots of bottles of fruit tea and chocolate kisses. I brought a few gift bags for his sister and mom. I put gift cards and candy in them. I chose a white cream sweater and a black poofy skirt. I also wore white knee socks and red heels. I wore my hair in a high ponytail and brought my small black leather hand bag.
As I drove over to his house I wondered what we would be doing.
"Merry Christmas my love!" he said when I came. I handed all of them their presents and Mika was absolutely speechless.
"Oh my God. It's the pup from the restaurant?" he asked.
"Yes. I bought her for you since you said you wanted a dog to keep you company when not around. You like her"

"Oh of course I do! What's this lovely dogs name?"

'She's Mel. "

"Mel. It's perfect. Thanks. We should get going. We don't want I be late. "

"Late for what?"

"Well I have to feed don't I?" he chuckled.

"Oh right of course. " I laughed.

'Oh I almost forgot. ' He said reaching under the tree for something. He brought out a small box and medium sized box and an envelope.

"Open them. " He nudged me. I open the envelope first. I pulled out a card. When I opened it there was a note inside.

Dear Ariana,
I can't wait to hear your voice in person. See you onJanuary 7 2014!!
Jimmy x

"Mika what's this? Who's Jimmy?"

" He's a producer. I found him through my friends who is trying to pursue his dream in music. I showed Jimmy a video of you singing and he wants to meet with you to discuss your
business choices if you wanna become a singer for his label!"

"Mika? Really??! Oh my goodness! I'm so excited! You should come with me! Sing with me!"

"Aw no. I can't. This is for you, love. " I opened the medium sized box and in it were a fantastic pair of over the ear headphones

"You'll need them for when you record your album. " He said smiling.

I opened the last box slowly and inside was the same bracelet he gave me at the beginning if the year. The one that Russell destroyed. The one that was so beautiful. I can't believe he got me another one!

"Oh Mika!!" I was crying now. This the best gift ever. He came over and hugged me. I loved him so much. I couldn't for January seventh to come! This was certainly the best Christmas ever!

Hello hello! thanks for reading! Its been a great year! I met lots if new Mikafreaks through Wattpad and Twitter this year! I'm grateful for that. I live you with all my heart! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!💚🙉✨😘
With much appreciation and gratitude,
Merry Christmas from @mika_freak_💖