Oh Mika...

Ariana’s POV

            As I walked down the hall towards the stair case, Zayn caught my eye. Butterflies went crazy in my stomach. Wow. Just a simple glance made me go wild. But just as I thought he would look away at another prettier girl, he started to stroll over to my direction. Oh. My. Gosh. Next thing I knew a hand touched my shoulder and pulled against the lockers. “Hey...” a soft voice said. I finally looked up and saw…Zayn. “Hiii” I said to him in a sweet girly voice.

            Zayn looked me up and down and said. “Wow…you look nice today, Ari.” Oh my gosh, he knows my name. Almost. Ari. Ariana. Oh well. He already gave me a nickname. I beamed. He said “So, I have started to notice you hang out with uh…Mike? Micah? Or whatever?”

“Yeah. Mika.” I said. He gave me a funny look. “What?”

“Do you like him?” I thought about his question. “No I don’t like him. Not like a boyfriend anyway.” He smiled, “So you guys aren’t going out then?” My heart raced. I hope Zayn asks me out. “No we aren’t at all.” Zayn said “Good.” I was blushing so much. “So do you think that maybe we can hang out tonight?” OH MY GOSH “Yes of course!” I blurted out. He laughed and pulled my hand delicately to his lips.  Zayn then grabbed my hand and he noticed the bracelet that Mika gave me this morning.

 *flashback* I fumbled through the things in my locker a decided to slam it shut. I jumped when I realized that Mika was standing there. He was leaning against the lockers and smiled at me. I was hoping that he wouldn’t ask me out. I didn’t want to break his heart; I could tell that he really liked me. Mika told me that he bought something for me. I was relieved. When he pulled out a small pink box, it looked kind of like a ring box. So then, I playfully pretended to hold out my ring finger and his face was surprised. “It’s not a ring. Sorry.” I laughed. When he finally open the box, there was a beautiful brace let inside. He carefully put it around my wrist and I attacked with a hug. It was the least I could do. I promised myself that I would keep it forever. Mika was so sweet. *flashback over*

He pecked to top of my hand and instantaneously, my cheeks burned with delight. Just as he looked up to meet my eyes, I saw Perrie slide herself in between Zayn and I. She turned around and winked at me and began flirting with Zayn. My eyes got watery and I ran to the girls’ restroom.

            I burst open the door and run to the sink. I looked at my reflection and saw a hideous beast. Mascara was everywhere! I cleaned up quickly and heard the bell ring. “Crap.”

~~~~~~~

I was walking toward my next class room when a paper airplane was thrown at me. I stopped and realized that it was Russell. The halls were empty since everyone was in class now. He was alone. What was he gonna do? “Ari…” he said in a low soothing voice as he slowly walked to me. “Russell.” I said. He was circling me now. I stood still. I can’t believe I was afraid of this douche. When was behind me, he took my shoulder and spun me around. Next thing I knew I was pinned against the brick wall. “Listen.” he hissed in my face, “I don’t know why you are so protective of Mika, but you have to stop.” he looked quite angry with me. His face was way too close to mine so I pushed his chest away from me. He didn’t expect that so he came at me again and took me hands and threw against the wall. My head hit the brick and I fell, “Hey!” I said. “Why do you care so much about him, huh?” Russell asked. “He’s my friend!” I yelled back. He pinned my wrist to the wall…then he noticed the bracelet. “What’s this?” What do I tell him?

“Tell me the truth Ariana. Now.”

“From Mika.” I said quietly.  He grinned and started taking it off. “Stop it. What are you doing?”

He looked at me. “Do you care about Mika?”

“Yes of course I do.” I said.

“Then you’ll have to give this to me. I promise nothing will happen to Mika if you just keep quiet.” I thought about it. Maybe I’ll just explain to Mika that I did it so Russell wouldn’t bully him anymore. “Fine.” I said finally. I gave him the bracelet and he disappeared.

            Afterschool I saw Mika and I didn’t want him to ask about the bracelet yet. So I walked to my car quickly without looking at anyone. That’s when I heard Russell yell “Ariana!” “Oh God. What now?” I whispered to myself. Next, everything happened in a flash. Russell dangled the bracelet in his fingers as he gestured for someone. I realized that his friends were pulling Mika toward Russell. Mika looked at me with almost an angry expression. I looked away because I felt so ashamed.

When I looked back at Russell he had in his hand and a small red pocket knife. I felt my eyes widen and that’s when he cut the bracelet. I screamed. I ran up the steps in front of the school and screeched at him “WHY DID YOU DO THAT?” He started to laughed hysterically. I was just so mad. I didn’t know why he cut the bracelet. Mika was probably heart broken. When I looked at him he looked pale and angry. I glared back at Russell who was still laughing. I decided then to punch him in the face. He stopped immediately and said” You know, I’m not allowed to hit a girl. Even if she hit me first. So that’s why I’m gonna take it out on your little friend here.” Oh god what I have I done? I covered my face and cried “I’m sorry Don’t do it.” I couldn’t watch, so I sprinted into the principal’s office and scream, “Principal Denslow! There’s a fight going on outside!” He looked up and ran outside, but Russell was gone. Mika’s cheek was bruised and he was on the ground. He winced. “Oh Mika.” I whispered to myself. Once the principal showed up, the large crowd stopped laughing and disappeared. I crawled into a ball next to Mika and rested my check upon his chest. “I’m so sorry Mika”

This was longer.. so i hope liked it. Enjoy(: