Tattooed Heart

Mika’s POV

Ariana’s reaction to the song was priceless. I literally couldn’t stop smiling. Her face was so perfect. Her reaction was better than I expected. I took her home and she was oddly quiet. Was something wrong?I didn’t want to interrupt her thinking so I turned on the radio on low to break the awkward silence. She turned it right off when I removed my hand from the button. I looked at her shocked.

“Mika?” she asked, “Can I to ask you something.” I looked at her. Her face showed… no obvious emotion.

“Anything” I responded.

“I was just thinking… What did you first think when you met me?” I smiled.

“Well, what makes you ask that?” I asked her first.

“I don’t know actually. I’m just curious. I was… just thinking about the day we met.”

“Well Ariana, I thought of you as my angel. The first day of school was dreadful for me until you came along. That day when Russell was being an ass, you showed up and made me forget about everything. I was stupid over you. I saw you and I thought that you were just beautiful. I’d thought ‘Have I ever seen this girl before?’ I’m so glad I met you, Ariana. Thank God that you found me.” She was blushing madly. She whispered, “Love at first sight?” I leaned in so our foreheads touched

“Love at first sight.” I whispered back to her. She smiled.

I walked her up to the door of her house and before she opened it, Frankie was in the doorway. He looked me up and down. He glared at my hand around Ariana. She walked towards Frankie,

“Stop it.” he down looked at her with love and shock in his eyes. “I love him, Frankie.” Ariana said to him. “Whatever you do, you’ll never separate us.” Frankie looked at me.  He smiled. I think it was the first time I’d seen him do so. He held out his hand to shake. I took it confidently. “Well Mika, it seems as if Ariana has grown up. I’m so sorry for being so rude. She seems to love you a lot. I trust you’ll love her the same?”

“Of course.” I said nodding. He smiled, “Welcome to the family.” he reached out and gave me a rough slap on the back and said, “See you around then, Mika!” he walked into the house and disappeared. Ariana was squealing, “Oh now I won’t feel so awkward telling him I’m with friends when I’m with you” she said hugging me. She turned around and closed the front door. “Will you kiss me good night?” she asked looking up at me with her warm eyes. I smirked, “Yes, my love.”

Ariana’s POV

After that he trapped me to the wall of the house with his long arms. I pulled on his hair and he came closer. I soon felt those lovely lips touch mine. Just the right amount of tongue. Long enough for me to get that tingling in the tummy sensation, but short enough to leave me wanting more. Oh it was just perfect. We stopped for a breath and he laughed, “I just can’t get enough of you.” he whispered. I pushed his chest away, “I’ll see you later.” I said to him smiling. He looked confused, “Later?”

“Yeah, I’ll Skype you.” I said. He smiled, “Alright. Good night love.” he said hugging me. He left in his dark, blue Cooper. I sang the song he wrote me on my way upstairs. I loved it. I took a shower and threw on a tank top and my Love Pink sweatpants. I logged on to my Skype on my laptop while drying my hair with a towel. I saw that Mika wasn’t online yet.  I waited close by with a notebook in my lap. I was writing little sweet thought that came to my head when I thought of Mika. It turned out sounding more like a poem:

You don't need a lot of money

Honey you don't have to play no games

All I need is all your loving

To get the blood rushing through my veins

I wanna say we're going steady

Like it's 1954,

No, it doesn't have to be forever

Just as long as I'm the name on your tattooed heart

Wrap me in your jacket, my baby

And lay me in your bed

And kiss me underneath the moonlight.

I heard my laptop start ringing. I answered the Skype call from Mika. His face was on my screen instantaneously. He looked like he was in his room. I couldn’t tell. I’d never been in his room before.

“Hi!” I said. He laughed.

“Hello, love” I loved how he did that. How British of him! We talked and talked about our fears, our dreams, and our wishes. His biggest fear was losing me. I swear I almost cried happy tears when he said that. We talked for at least three hours. We also talked about tattoos.

“Yeah, I’d want one,” he said, “But of something important. Not something like stupid. But something meaningful I guess is what I mean.”

“I’d want one with your name.” I said. Whoa. I just said that out loud didn’t I? He probably thinks I’m a freak. He smiled instead.

“Mine will be across chest saying: ARIANA!” he laughed at his sarcasticness. I laughed.

“Just as long as I’m the name on your tattooed heart.” I said. We said goodbye soon and hung up. I sat at the baby grand piano. I played a nineteen fifties kind of jazzy tune. I practiced vocalizing until Frankie came and told me he was going to bed. I walked to my room thinking about Mika. In the dark I slipped on a sock that on my wooden floors. I fell on my butt and laughed at myself. I stood up and went back to my daydream. I turned and bonked my head on the closed door in front of me. Ow. What was going on? I walked into my room and turned on the light. Walking to my bed, I felt so light. I thought about his eyes. Big and brown and easy to fall in to.  I sat on my bed and leaned my head so far back that it hit the window behind me. “Now I can't wait to hold you in my arms I know I was made for you I'm in love with all your charm…” I sang out loud. I turned off the lights and fell asleep.

Heyyyy everybody reading this! I hope you liked this chapter. I named it after my favourite Ariana Grande song right now. The song of the day? Tattooed Heart –Ariana Grande<3 Look it up chicos! Anyway, as always your comments mean the world to me thank you!

With much love,

mika_freak_