Emotions

Mika’s POV

I woke up early the next morning. After texting Ariana good morning, I realized that it was Saturday.  Yasmine made me explain the entire date with Ariana last night. She was so happy about it and also that her first date idea had worked out. I ate a granola bar and took some extra cash, then left the house. I stopped in the Starbucks near the mall and ordered a hot coffee. I waited for my order at one of the tables near the door. The door opened and in came a strong breeze and the smell of cologne. Not tasteful cologne, but strong gross cologne. I looked at who it was. Zayn.  I stared at his arm full of tattoos that he had to keep covered at school. His jeans hung low and his leather jacket torn on the sleeves.

“Mika?” a kind woman said. I picked up my coffee and gave Zayn a disgusted look. On my way out he asked, “So how’s it with that Ariana, chick? She being easy on ya?” I grunted under my breath. Zayn stepped back a little, “Hey, dude. Calm down. Just a simple question.” I pulled on his collar and whispered, “Don’t ever bother her again. Seriously. She’s told me. I’m disgusted by your behavior.” I walked out of there quickly adding an extra shove into his shoulder while doing so. He was obviously taken aback by my ‘threat’. So was I. I couldn’t believe I did that. I walked into the department store. I went straight to the jewelry section to get Ariana her Christmas gift.

Ariana’s POV

Waking up this morning at six was a mistake. I only really got about five hours of sleep. I got a text from Mika bidding me a good morning. I smiled. He never forgot to do that. I got up since I didn’t feel like sleeping. I made myself hot chocolate and Frankie coffee. I watched a Christmas movie on Netflix until the sun actually came up. Watching the movie reminded me to buy gifts. It was already the tenth of December and I haven’t gotten anyone a single thing. I made a list of the people I needed to get presents for. Mika was the first to come to my mind. What could I possibly get him? I had no idea what he would want. I texted him asking for his wish list.

Me: Hey text me your Christmas list… I need I ideas>.<

Mika: All I want for Christmas is you(:

Me: Haha nice one.. But seriously.

Mika: 1. Ariana 2. Ariana 3. Ariana

Me: I’m serious

Mika: I’m serious too(:

Me: Mikaaaa please. What do you want? Don’t pretend like there’s not something that I can get you.

Mika: I want you and only you. Can you promise me that?(:

Me: Of course(: But just gimme one thing at least!

Mika: But you got that one thing(:

Me: Oh Mika(:

So I never got a list of what he wanted. I guess I’ll just have to take a lucky guess. I went to the mall to shop for the rest of my family and few of my close friends at school. One of which was Liz. She was so sweet. She looks like she would be mean, but she only is when someone else messes with me. I loved her. She was tall and thin.  Long black hair with a few mint green highlights when she got bored with her hair.  She has a nose piercing but never wears anything in it.  She loves coffee and anything black. So I bought her a fifty dollar Starbucks gift card and a one hundred dollar gift card to Hot Topic. Another one of my friends was Victoria. She was the complete opposite of Liz. Victoria was tall and had brown hair.  She’s friends with everyone because she’s just that nice. She is an amazing singer, I envy her. Sometimes, we call her Tori cause she thinks that Victoria sounds too ‘proper and royal’. She has gorgeous brown eyes and the most perfect cheek bones God could ever give.  She loves to listen to The Beach Boys, The Rolling Stones, Colbie Caillat, Sara Bareilles and Coldplay. So for her, I got her Coldplay tickets. Frankie. My half-brother. I bought him a nice leather coat and a Burberry scarf. I went back home and relaxed with my Michael Buble Christmas records. I got a text from Mika at about 5:20 at night.